Lookking for Muppet Mugs from 1978 (or 1979)

glogg

Reaction score
dear all :smile:

i'm desparately looking for muppets mugs from 1978. there should be twelve mugs from this collection.

does anybody by any chance have one or two or maybe even more of them? (maybe from the 1979-collection? though i would prefer 1978)

i'm searching for them all over the world and i have to say it's rather difficult to find them!

maybe someone knows where else i could look for them (ebay, ...?)

best wishes from germany so far :smile:
glogg

ChelseyBlair

Reaction score
I have some small mugs, I think they're about 8oz that my mom found recently. There's six of them, Kermit, Piggy, Rowlf, Fozzy and Gonzo (I think)

Is that what you're looking for?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I do believe he means the Klin Craft mugs.

They are not all difficult to get, ebay Germany always have the mugs with Kermit, Piggy, Rowlf, Gonzo and Animal. The hardest to get are Scooter, The Swedish Chef, Statler and Waldorf, Floyd, Sam the Eagle and [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beauregard.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

you can see images of the mugs here http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/kitchen.shtml and http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_mugs_(Kiln_Craft)

ChelseyBlair

Reaction score
Those are the ones I have, although just Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie, Rowlf, and now that i think about it Scooter and Animal.

Not in mint condition or anything though.

glogg

Reaction score
hey :smile:

yes, i do mean the Kiln Craft mugs from 1978.

thanks for the links muppet_dk! and you're also right about which of them are rather easy to get, and which of them are rather difficult to find.

ChelseyBlair: do you sell Scooter and Animal?