lost lyrics

StarlitAngel

Reaction score
i haven't heard my favorite sesame street song since i was little, and i can't seem to find the lyrics to it anywhere. it's the song in which ernie becomes a knight, and later a ship's captain, and he's singing about how he can imagine all of this. the chorus is something like "and i tip my hat, imagine that, imagine thaaaaaaaaaaat, imagine that." and the verses start with "sometimes i imagine, i would like to be...." anyone know what i'm talking about? i went to every lyrics archive i know of and still couldn't find it :frown:

StarlitAngel

Reaction score
the radio is giving me issues, too!

thank you!!!
a related issue...i tried to get muppet radio today, and i have itunes *macs rule* but all the site would play was one repeating jazz track that had nothing to do with the muppets...i signed up on the live365 site and everything, but still no luck. I found where it said on this site that you reccomend a certain player, but they only have it for windows :confused: the pop up that comes up when i click on the radio icon says that itunes is reccomended, but i still only get that jazz song *sigh*