Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

pepestarr

Reaction score
Matleo I have recived the two songs you sent me thanks again. Vic could you send me all the Muppet Vision 3d Instrumentals you have? Sorry to ask you for these but I don't have much to trade back but if you could send them that would be great!

My address is pepe_starr@hotmail.co.uk

Also has anyone got the first song in the 'Sandy Duncan' episode and also any muppet music midi files or something along the lines of that?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Guys I wanted to let ya'll know something that I learned over at Toughpigs. It's really cool to do. Everyone will be able to get any song from each of us instead of us having to send it through our emails. I'll send the first song and if ya'll want I'll try and get more up but this should help everyone here. Here ya'll go. Give it a try.

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2C6PVPPFLHYD83TISAMJSB1B9S

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Guys I wanted to let ya'll know something that I learned over at Toughpigs. It's really cool to do. Everyone will be able to get any song from each of us instead of us having to send it through our emails. I'll send the first song and if ya'll want I'll try and get more up but this should help everyone here. Here ya'll go. Give it a try.

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2C6PVPPFLHYD83TISAMJSB1B9S
Ah, good ol' YSI. The only problem with it is after 25 downloads or 7 days (whichever comes first), the link dies and you can't download the file anymore.

-Kim

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Well I guess we'd have to be quick, then. But that's a good idea to put them up there. Good thinking. :big_grin:

Matleo, did you get Sonny?

matleo

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Well I guess we'd have to be quick, then. But that's a good idea to put them up there. Good thinking. :big_grin:

Matleo, did you get Sonny?
Yes, I did thank you.

Vic, I also sent you very good year and Fun Fun Fun

Frogster and Rachael expect a copy of Macho Man and Rachel expect Frog Kissing.

to those who are still waiting for files from me, bare with me. I've a lengthy list of people looking for stuff. it's on it's way I promise.

--Matt

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Figured I'd haul this out and dust it off...it's time for my list of requests.

Bear in the Big Blue House
We're All Different

The Frog Prince
Anthems of Joy
I'm Nineteen

The Muppet Show
I'm a Gnu
Rainbow Connection (duet between Debbie Harry & Kermit)
Consider Yourself
An Actor's Life For Me
Memory Lane
Jamboree
Show Me a Rose
Chopin's Polonaise in A Flat (as performed by the Electric Mayhem)
Henrietta's Wedding
Any Old Iron
It's a Quiet Thing (Kermit w/Liza Minelli)
Leave Me Some Magic
Someone to Watch Over Me
Mad Dogs and Englishmen
It Was A Very Good Year (which I hope to be getting from matleo)

Sesame Street
Monster Lullaby
The Room is Full of Chickens

Others
Ghost of Faffner Hall Theme
MFS - Gonzo's Goodbye (Instrumental)
Jim Henson Hour - The Music Keeps Rolling Along

If anyone has any of these and can send them to me, PM me and let me know. I have an abundance of mp3s to trade; PM me for the full list (it's gotten too big for its britches to post here anymore).

-Kim

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I can get you Jamboree, Skeeter. You mean Gonzo in that Raquel Welch episode?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Meepbork Meep: Can I request all the songs from those three episodes you have?

matleo: Got those songs. I toally forgot that Nap Time was from the Wizard of Oz thing. I already had CD. Thanks anyways. What episode was "Don't blame the Dynamite" song?

Skeeter Muppet: Can I request Anthems of Joy, I'm Nineteen, I'm a Gnu, Consider Yourself, An Actor's Life For Me, Chopin's Polonaise in A Flat and Leave Me Some Magic.

Now I have some new songs that I've been making on my mp3 maker so I'll try and post them soon too. Just so I don't post the old list and try and post a newer list of newer stuff I have.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Ernie, do you mean the Mark Hamil, Paul Simon, Raquel Welch? Sure. It may take me a bit, but I should have it by tomorrow night. :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Take all the time you need. I hope I'm not pressering you Meep. If so sorry and just take any time. I don't need them at any time. Thank you so very much. If there is anything I might have just ask.