Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
dabauckham said:
Do you want the original Caribbean Amphibian or the version w. Jimmy Buffet and Steve Whitmire as Kermit? I can send you either, or both, just let me know...
Ooh! Both would be AWESOME if you could David! Thanks a million!

And thanks to Randall for the Bohemian Rhapsody! You guys are awesome!!

dabauckham

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
...for a second or two at the start as Big Bird introduces the album.. is that the same one you have?
Sorry to butt in - I'm pretty sure that both Numbers versions are the same (CD and record). I used to have the record version, and now have the CD version, and both had a brief SS lead-in of a couple seconds.

Prawnie, your Carib. Amphib. MP3s are on the way. :excited:

-David

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yep it is the CD verison. It's alright. Don't worry but i wouldn't mind having the "Danger" verison with Prairie Dawn's and the "Exit" verison of record verison. Thanks again and i'll have my new list posted soon.

Sorry to butt in - I'm pretty sure that both Numbers versions are the same (CD and record). I used to have the record version, and now have the CD version, and both had a brief SS lead-in of a couple seconds.
Nope. The record verison doesn't have the Sesame Street theme at the frist. It starts off with Big Bird talking about the number 1. He talks about there being one Looper's store and two other things then him talking about there being only one Big Bird. Then the song starts. I have the record verison and it doesn't start off like the Cd version. Now the rest of the songs on the Cd version are the same and none are fixed or messed with. It's just the first song on the Cd verison that's not like the record. Thanks and talk to you later.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Yep it is the CD verison. It's alright. Don't worry but i wouldn't mind having the "Danger" verison with Prairie Dawn's and the "Exit" verison of record verison. Thanks again and i'll have my new list posted soon.

Nope. The record verison doesn't have the Sesame Street theme at the frist. It starts off with Big Bird talking about the number 1. He talks about there being one Looper's store and two other things then him talking about there being only one Big Bird. Then the song starts. I have the record verison and it doesn't start off like the Cd version. Now the rest of the songs on the Cd version are the same and none are fixed or messed with. It's just the first song on the Cd verison that's not like the record. Thanks and talk to you later.
yeah.. I've heard that version on MC radio.. I think I like it better

Teheheman

Reaction score
Somebody just asked me where I can find a version of "Born to be Wild" by Ozzy Osbourne and Miss Piggy. If you know where to find it, let me know, so I can let this person know. Thank you.

Daniel

dabauckham

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
OMG, I had completely forgotten about that beginning, but now that you mention it, it totally rings a bell. I haven't actually heard the record version in a long time... anyway, hope that you can find it somewhere. If you do, could you pass it on to me? It is nicer with the whole Big Bird introduction. More of the bird is always a good thing :big_grin:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hy guys im looking from one song from elmo in grouchlad the one the plant sings...also any one have the debbie kermit rainbow connection duet

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Frogpuppeteer said:
hy guys im looking from one song from elmo in grouchlad the one the plant sings...also any one have the debbie kermit rainbow connection duet
Hey, I have "Take the First Step" from Elmo In Grouchland. I just need your e-mail...