Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

PhenixInd

Reaction score
I am looking for anything from the Muppet movies, The Muppet Show, Holiday Specials, Sesame Street and Emmet Otters Jug Band Christmas. Kind of a lot, I know, but my mp3 sources are completely lacking when it comes to muppet music. Glad to trade if anyone is interested.

christyb

Reaction score
Guys, I have bad news. My Toshiba...which housed my muppet MP3 collection of vast numbers (see like page whatever of this thread for my list.) contracted a virus...and now my collection is gone! Can anyone help a gal out?

Erine81981

Reaction score
PhenixInd said:
I am looking for anything from the Muppet movies, The Muppet Show, Holiday Specials, Sesame Street and Emmet Otters Jug Band Christmas. Kind of a lot, I know, but my mp3 sources are completely lacking when it comes to muppet music. Glad to trade if anyone is interested.
Well you might be in luck. There is a place one person has made which has lots of what your looking for. Try this site and maybe you'll be in luck.

http://www.mystacor.com/muppet_musique/index.htm

christyb

Reaction score
I've been saving off of there. I hate to bump up her hosting costs with my massive downloading. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I understand Christy. If you want i might be able to make you a CD full of songs of anything. Let me know and i'll see what i can do.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Sorry Randall. I forgot to ask for three others. Sorry for that.

"Muppets Sing Along"
"Frog Talk"

And do you have "Picture a World?"

Oh by the way PhenixInd what are you looking for and might have it.
these are coming eventually.. my computer died last night, and I finally got it working again.. now I'm making sure my backups are up-to-date, and then I'll send your songs.. sorry for the delay!! :cool:

Erine81981

Reaction score
No worry Randall. I should have up other list soon. I have some much stuff that its taking me forever. Thanks again Randall. Your one my all time favorite Muppet Music person. :smile: By the way i like your new avatar. Is that from the video of "Sesame Street's 25 Musical" or something like that?

PhenixInd

Reaction score
Is this site run by a muppet central member? I would like to help them out with music trades rather than just leach their music, if possible.

Erine81981

Reaction score
She really don't care. Now we do contribe to her but she wouldn't mind. She lets us know when ever she has updates on the site with new music.