Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
My powers are being zapped out of me by the "Parents who hate music". Please help me now! *falls to knees being zapped*

"Frog Prince" (the record version not what Bren has)
"Dinah! I've Got a Song"

"Aren't You Glad You're You?" (these songs; My Name - Susan, Gordon, Maria and Bob, Believe In Yourself - Bob, Gordon and Susan, with Big Bird
Special - Bob, Aren't You Glad You're You? - Bob and Big Bird, I'd Like to Tell a Story - Olivia, Don't You Know You're, Beautiful? - Bob, Walk Down the Street - Gordon, Susan and Maria
"At Home with Ernie and Bert" (these songs; Life Without Bert, The Electric Fan, Fish In the Cowboy Hat, Ernie Puts the Vase Away
"Letters... and Numbers, Too!" (don't need the Adding song just the rest)

anytimepally

Reaction score
My powers are being zapped out of me by the "Parents who hate music". Please help me now! *falls to knees being zapped*

"Frog Prince" (the record version not what Bren has)
"Dinah! I've Got a Song"

"Aren't You Glad You're You?" (these songs; My Name - Susan, Gordon, Maria and Bob, Believe In Yourself - Bob, Gordon and Susan, with Big Bird
Special - Bob, Aren't You Glad You're You? - Bob and Big Bird, I'd Like to Tell a Story - Olivia, Don't You Know You're, Beautiful? - Bob, Walk Down the Street - Gordon, Susan and Maria
"At Home with Ernie and Bert" (these songs; Life Without Bert, The Electric Fan, Fish In the Cowboy Hat, Ernie Puts the Vase Away
"Letters... and Numbers, Too!" (don't need the Adding song just the rest)
The only songs from this list that I have are:
Believe In Yourself - Bob, Gordon and Susan, with Big Bird
and 2 from "Letters... and Numbers, Too!":
The Count - The Count Counts Flowers
The Anything Muppets - No Matter How You Count Them

I'll send ASAP :sing: