Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
*knock knock*

Hey all, haven't visited this thread in a while. I haven't needed to until now; got a new computer and lost a bunch of music in the transfer! :cry:

Anyhow, I'm looking for 2 different versions of Bein' Green, the first by Rowlf, and the second by Ray Charles. I'd gladly trade any kinds of songs, I've got a lot of different music, just let me know.

Thanks!
:smile:
Anthony

Erine81981

Reaction score
Whoo! Thanks Kyle!! I absoloutely LOVE the sound of that bonus song! Thanks for passing it along!
Welcome Ryan. I can't stop bouncing around in my chair as i listen to it. *bounces some more to the groovy beat*

Oh Hey Kermiebaby. Just need your email and i can send you the Rowlf verison.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
And I can send you Ray Charles KermieBaby! Just send me your address! :big_grin:

And perhaps you can help me, I'm looking for "What Hurts the Most" by Rascall Flats, if you happen to have it.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Sorry Kyle, I guess Randall possesses super-speed or something. :wink: Hehe, the only one I seem to be missing is "Let's Make a Dream". Other than that, everything's great! Thanks team! :big_grin:
sorry about that.. I really thought I'd sent it, but you know.. sometimes the ol' brain takes a break :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
sorry about that.. I really thought I'd sent it, but you know.. sometimes the ol' brain takes a break :smile:
You do need a break from sending all those mp3s. You do know we can't all do it by ourselfs. We have to do it as a team! *holds fist in air*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Indeed we do! Speaking of which, anyone have that song? :wink: Kidding, kidding... except, not really, if someone does have it. :stick_out_tongue:

Sheesh, I'm pathetic...:big_grin: