Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Marvin Suggs, please... and could you edit one more song? My Pollywog Ways: could you cut out Kermit's monologue before the song starts? Randall, you are a SAINT! THANKAYOU!

also, if possible, cut out the intro to...
Goodnight Sardine
These are on the way! :cool:

Erine81981

Reaction score
you're welcome! ... sorry I didn't notice 'em from your edited your post earlier :concern:
Don't worry. I hope i didn't seem to pushy when i rewote them again. I feel bad when i ask for some much from people...(especially you) But thanks again Randall. Now since i'm talking i'm going to go on some more.

I really love how you had lots of these older recordings from them old SS albums. I really appreciate how you have helped this thead stay on its toes. I know that Vic (Dave) is the one who started this out but you have kept it alive and well. I'm glad to be a part of this web site and a part of all of theses Muppet Fans but you are one big Sesame Street fan of all. Thanks once again and can i have a hug? (hope this isn't to weird to ask?)
:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

balana

Reaction score
I concur! (Although I guess by sending stuff out it also helps there be more people to send stuff out in the future to people who request it, assuming we don't disappear. :wink: I haven't had much time to do much but pop on and read over the thread for the past little while, it's crunch time!

On that note, does anybody have:

Frog Struggle Song (aka It's a Long Hard Climb)
It's a Long Hard Road (Jerry Nelson's remake in later years)
The Letter N

that they could send me? My e-mail's balana@gmail.com. Thanks in advance if anybody can help!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Don't worry. I hope i didn't seem to pushy when i rewote them again. I feel bad when i ask for some much from people...(especially you) But thanks again Randall. Now since i'm talking i'm going to go on some more.

I really love how you had lots of these older recordings from them old SS albums. I really appreciate how you have helped this thead stay on its toes. I know that Vic (Dave) is the one who started this out but you have kept it alive and well. I'm glad to be a part of this web site and a part of all of theses Muppet Fans but you are one big Sesame Street fan of all. Thanks once again and can i have a hug? (hope this isn't to weird to ask?)
I'm glad you wrote them again, because I didn't even notice the edited post until a while after I'd sent them.. :eek: ... and don't feel bad about asking for songs.. we've all gotten quite a few from you as well, so I'm not the only one around here keeping the thread alive and well!!.. I just wish I had even more of the old songs, because people requests things that I don't have sometimes, and I think 'man, I wish I had that'.. :stick_out_tongue: **HUG**

I concur! (Although I guess by sending stuff out it also helps there be more people to send stuff out in the future to people who request it, assuming we don't disappear. I haven't had much time to do much but pop on and read over the thread for the past little while, it's crunch time!

On that note, does anybody have:

Frog Struggle Song (aka It's a Long Hard Climb)
It's a Long Hard Road (Jerry Nelson's remake in later years)
The Letter N

that they could send me? My e-mail's balana@gmail.com. Thanks in advance if anybody can help!
it does help.. and surely we won't all disappear, right? .. these songs have been sent, by the way! :sing: