Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I say it too!

Anytimepally, could you possibly send Cooperation makes it happen my way as well? Thanks! :smile: My email is on my profile.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hey,

Does anyone happen to have the songs from "Sesame Street Celebrates Around the World?" This was a 1993 New Year's Special which was later released on DVD in 2004. It features several of the international Sesame Street programs, including songs in different language. It'd be just swell if anyone had it. :big_grin:

e-mail: dabauckham@yahoo.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here is something for everyone here. Randall download this and you'll get your "Cluck Around the Clock" plus three other songs that i forgot i had. It's form the Sesame Street Kids Songs 2. But i like the tune to them. But her it is. Enjoy everyone!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4B30B4387175F9F6

Songs include:

Cluck Around the Clock
Hokey Pokey
Ta-Ra-Ra Boom De-Ay
If Your Happy and You Know it

anytimepally

Reaction score

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Cool songs, Kyle, thanks! I do have a few requests though... "If I Were" and "Naptime", both from "Dreamytime Songs". "Born to Add", "Letter B", and "Me Going to Munch You, Munch You, Munch You" from "Born to Add". "Pat, Pat, Patty, Pat" from "Bert and Ernie's Greatest Hits". "We'll Do It Together" from "Monster Melodies". Thanks!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Share" from "Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration?"