Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Okay, how do I save from this site?

Dear theprawncracker:

Hi there. Thank you for the info about this site. I'm kinda a computer tech newbie here: how do you save the songs on this site, especially for burning to CD? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Sincerely,

Patricia/cherrypotion27

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Just right click on the songs you want, and hit "Save Target As", and that should do it for you! :big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Very sound advice, but be sure to specify via tabbing where you want the songs saved, otherwise you'll have them all over the place in all the wrong places. When you hit ssave for the first time it'll say "save as," then tab over four times and it should say "save in." Then arow down to the folder you want them in, and then tav over to save and hit enter. Hope this makes sense, and good luck finding and saving everything you want Patricia!
:smile: Good to see you visiting this thread too!

Ninja Squid

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new here!

I've been spent ages searching for an MP3 of Joe Raposo's version of (I believe in) Little Things. I'm looking for the version with Joe singing. Would any kind soul out there be willing to help a newbie out by sending/uploading it for me? I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of trade, and I apologize for that. However, I would be eternally grateful. :smile:

Thank you!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Looking for the song "Six Kids Playing" from Sesame Street. Kyle, Ryan, you guys have my gmail addy, hope to hear from you soon.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new here!

I've been spent ages searching for an MP3 of Joe Raposo's version of (I believe in) Little Things. I'm looking for the version with Joe singing. Would any kind soul out there be willing to help a newbie out by sending/uploading it for me? I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of trade, and I apologize for that. However, I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you!
I have this.. just need to know where to send it! :sing:

Hi guys. Looking for the song "Six Kids Playing" from Sesame Street. Kyle, Ryan, you guys have my gmail addy, hope to hear from you soon.
if they don't get this to you, or you get tired of waiting, just let me know your e-mail, and I'll send it along!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Heh, I don't have the song Ed requested, Randall, so I think it would be wise of you to get it to him. I'd give you his addy, but I dunno if he wants it publicly known. He is like a celebrity after all. :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I can get it to him. I hope i still have the newer email. Are you ready Ed?