Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

noesiskira

Reaction score
hi everyone

plz!plz! some can send me Ain't No Road Too Long from the Follow that bird OST plz i beg you some mercy i been looking for it and i can't find if so plz

my email is far.off.memory@hotmail.com

tnx in advance and srry for the trouble :smirk:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Eight Beautiful Notes" performed by the Count? Or "Lullaby of Broadway" from The Muppet Show?

Beauregard

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for an Mp3 version of Terry Fator and Kermit doing a duet on America's Got Talent, I recorded one from the net earlier today, pretty good quality, just e-mail moi! beauregard97@gmail.com

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I have it as well, and am much more reliable than Beau. :halo: (Even though, yes, he did record it for me. :stick_out_tongue:)

yonikup

Reaction score
Looking for instrumental versions

Hi guys,

I'm looking for the instrumental versions of the muppet show opening theme and Mahna Mahna. I saw here some of you have an instrumental version of these two from the muppet vision 3d. Is it possible for someone of you to send me these songs (it's for a really good cause...)? Unfortunately, I don't have anything to offer except songs from "Sesame Street Disco"... (and pieces of Sesame Street in hebrew, if anybody wants...).

Please help,

Yoni.
email: yonikupchik@gmail.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
You don't have to worry. Unlesee you ever get more request from someone who might but i'll send these two instrumental versions to you.