Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Does anyone have anything else Christmasy from the Muppets? I've got the John Denver thing and the Sesame Street Christmas stuff already.
I have a lot, but it's a bit of a grab bag.. I'll pack it up and send it :sing: .. do you need the Muppet Christmas Carol Soundtrack?

and thanks again for Aren't You Glad You're You?

Larxene

Reaction score
I have a lot, but it's a bit of a grab bag.. I'll pack it up and send it :sing: .. do you need the Muppet Christmas Carol Soundtrack?

and thanks again for Aren't You Glad You're You?
Yes, I only have the John Denver Muppet Christmas CD. I've been looking for others but let's just say FYE is lacking in Muppet goodness.

And you're welcome :smile: I'm happy to share my albums with everyone.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Yes, I only have the John Denver Muppet Christmas CD. I've been looking for others but let's just say FYE is lacking in Muppet goodness.
ok.. I'm uploading to sendspace now.. it's about 150 MB, so it may take a while, but it's coming.. also, just fyi, the It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas stuff contains some dialogue clips as well.. also, I don't have the end credits version of "When Love Is Gone" from The Muppet Christmas Carol, but I'm sure someone around here would happily send it to you

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ooh! Ooh! I have the end credits! I can send it with the Red/Green stuff! :big_grin:

Go super MP3 team! Go!

Larxene

Reaction score
Heehee, you guys are awesome as always! Let me know if I can send anything in return :big_grin:

Java

Reaction score
Can anyone send me "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon" that is only Jim Henson's Ernie singing?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone have Proud by Little Jerry and the Monotones and I want a monster to be my Friend by the original artist?