Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Thanks for listing the tracks Randall!

Can I request For the First Time from the album with the same name, Doo Wop Hop from Sesame Street, and You and I and George and I Never Harmed and Onion from Ol' Brown Ears is Back please? Thanks much! :big_grin:
they'll all be on the way soon! :cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... So I'd like to add some Fraggleness to my tracks... And for some reason, there's a connection between the songs I'd like.
Let Me Be Your Song.
Music Makes Me Ping.
Walking Talking Breathing Ball Of Fire.

Also, if anybody has I'd Never Harm An Onion, but the version with the dialogue between Rowlf and Sam used as the pre-show at Here Come The Muppets from what was once known as Disney's MGM Studios, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Once again Larxene i'll request these from you please? *bows to the record king of Sesame Street MUP3s*

Pete Seeger and Brother Kirk Visit Sesame Street
David: Daydreamin' On A Rainy Day
Sesamstraat: Hoor Wie Klopt Daar Kinderen - Een Sinterklaasfeestje Met Bert en Ernie (Hear, Who's Knocking, Kids? - A Saint Nicholas Party With Bert And Ernie)
Sesamestraat: Kerstfeest met Bert & Ernie (A Christmas Celebration with Bert and Ernie)

Larxene

Reaction score
Once again Larxene i'll request these from you please? *bows to the record king of Sesame Street MUP3s*

Pete Seeger and Brother Kirk Visit Sesame Street
David: Daydreamin' On A Rainy Day
Sesamstraat: Hoor Wie Klopt Daar Kinderen - Een Sinterklaasfeestje Met Bert en Ernie (Hear, Who's Knocking, Kids? - A Saint Nicholas Party With Bert And Ernie)
Sesamestraat: Kerstfeest met Bert & Ernie (A Christmas Celebration with Bert and Ernie)
I'll have them on their way shortly. The Sesamstraat ones are interesting, I was surprised Ernie still has his trademark laugh in Dutch! :excited:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Still on the hunt for these...
Let's Go Tubbin' Today
A Tale of Two Friends :smile:p and :frown: track from Thanks & Giving All Year Long)
Sing: Songs of Joe Raposo (whole CD)

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I've got A Tale of Two Friends, I'll send it along. Your muppetfan address okay?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I got Roosevelt Franklin Counts and Roosevelt Franklin's Alphabet.... does anyone have a couple other random Roosevelt Franklin songs?

Oh, and if anyone had Telephone opera by placido Flamingo... please.