Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Bry... Admittedly, I don't have as vast a musical repertoire as some of the other MUP3 gods here. But if you need a song that I might have, please LMK and I'll send it along.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hi Bry... Admittedly, I don't have as vast a musical repertoire as some of the other MUP3 gods here. But if you need a song that I might have, please LMK and I'll send it along.
Thanks, Ed. I will! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
To Kyle, Ryan, Anytimepally, or anyone else who has helped me with MUP3's through the years:

I just got a new computer for Christmas and I had to transfer a lot of files and stuff from my old computer to my new one. Unfortunately, I may have lost some of the Muppet music I've collected from my friends at MC. I hope you don't mind, but I may be asking some of you to resend me some stuff. Thanks for your generosity and understanding!

Bryan (BEAR)
No problem Bry! Just let us know what you need and I'll do my best to get it to ya! :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Great! Super MP3 Team AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *flies off* *crashes into tree* Oomph...

Erine81981

Reaction score
*flies off after Ryan, cape gets in the way and i fall into Oscar's trashcan*

Aremis

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Another new guy here looking for "Everyone Matters" from It's A Very Muppet Christmas. Anyone able to lend a hand?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Looking for a few more.
"In The Good Old Summertime" Pearl Bailey TMS.
"Mama Don't Allow" Dudley Moore TMS.
"Last Time I Saw Him" Diana Ross TMS.
Musicians' Jokes with Floyd and Zoot: B Flat/Car Crash.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.