Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Frogster

Reaction score
I got a list of songs I'd still like to get...
Disco Frog – Kermit and the Frog Girls
We’re alive-Kermit the Frog
Bert’s Blanket-Bert, singing Sheep and Ernie
The Batty Bat-Count Von Count
The Honker-Duckie-Dinger Jamboree
ZZ Blues- Over the Top
One Fine Face-Ernie and Elmo
Gone Fishin'- Weezer
Christmas Time Is Here- Horatio Sanz with the Muppets
Act Naturally- Floyd and Janice (TMGTTM)
Hey A Movie- Muppet cast (TMGTTM)
After I can get these songs, I'm gonna start making CD's of the songs. As mentioned earlier, my computer's goin bye-bye for the summer till school starts up again in August. If anyone could help me, let me know.
Also, I remember Kermit singing a song on Sesame Street talking about how he became a frog... "I started growin' legs, and became a frog..." something like that. Anyone know the song title? Thanks Clean Gultch for that web addy... I've been looking for King of 8 (which still kinda scares me after all these years), and I also saw you got Kermit's "Do Wop, Don't Stop" song, where he's jumping all around, plus Mahna Mahna's Rhyme song, "Fat, Cat, Rat, Cat."

Erine81981

Reaction score
Knee-Deep-- Kermit, Robin, and the frogs
Rockin All Around The World-- Electric Mayhem with Clifford
I'm Doggin It-- Rowlf and the dogs
Love In A Laundrymat- Gonzo and Camilla
Rainbow Connection-- Raven Simone and Kermit

Theses are the others I want from you Frogster.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kyle, I can send you those except Rainbow Connection. I think Frogster mentioned before that he cannot e-mail attachments at the moment.

Spo, do you want me to send them to you?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Nooooooo-oooooooooo-OOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOO

*sniff*

I selected ALL my muppet music so I could count how many I had automatically...and somehow they got deleted...every last one all 140 of them...and I looked in the trash Bin, and found that it had got too full and emptied automatically, so I totally lost everything from A-I...and only managed to recover saved 89 of them...which means I lost about...*sniff* Fifty Muppet songs, including (among others) ALL my christmas ones, All of me, Eight Little Notes, Happy Feet, My Electric Mayhem songs, Hawiaan War chants....Another Opening...too many to name.

*sniff*

I am going to go cry all night.

Bea:zany:{Sadly yours, and begging for help to recover my collection...}regard

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Don't worry, Beau. I will overload your mailbox with everything I have, we'll getcha' back on track ol' buddy. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks, Vic old friend. What I'll do is compare my old list to my new one, and let you nice guys know what is missing.

Luckily I've get about seven songs from places I used to keep them before I copied them all to one folder...so I saved a couple.

*sigh*

But...I was so happy with my collection...oh well...pride comes before a fool/fall...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Kyle, I can send you those except Rainbow Connection. I think Frogster mentioned before that he cannot e-mail attachments at the moment.

Spo, do you want me to send them to you?
Thanks Beau. I'll help get your songs back before you send me what I want. So take your time. Just let me know and I'll send what I can to you.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Luckily, the ones you wanted are after 'I,' so you still get them!

christyb

Reaction score
Beau- That's terrible!!! Just lemme know what else you need buddy. I'll send you everything I have.
Kyle- I'll send out the Valentine songs this afternoon.
Everyone Else- What do ya'll have? I'm looking for things and frankly would like some collection lists if you have time :wink: