Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Maestro

Reaction score
Hey, I noticed recently that songs from the game Muppet Monster Adventure play on MCR. If anyone has those songs and could send them to hansard_william@yahoo.com, It'd be much appreciated! :sing:

anytimepally

Reaction score

Erine81981

Reaction score
Actually i think what it means is that the "Jim Henson Celebration" cd has the version that we've all heard before but the 1983 "The Best of Ernie" album has just Ernie singing. I wished i could prove this or had that version of just Ernie singing it but i don't but i think that's what it's talking about.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If you have Put Down the Duckie, can you send me the album as well?

Larxene

Reaction score
Actually i think what it means is that the "Jim Henson Celebration" cd has the version that we've all heard before but the 1983 "The Best of Ernie" album has just Ernie singing. I wished i could prove this or had that version of just Ernie singing it but i don't but i think that's what it's talking about.
I think this is the case as well but I'll send it anyhow.

And oh gosh, THANK YOU for all the well wishes! It looks like I just have a bad infection, not a kidney stone. No surgery! Thank God for small miracles :smile:

I got some stuff while I was resting up - Elmo's Favorite Sing-Alongs and an incredible lot of sealed cassettes (most I have on LP). I also downloaded In Harmony, thank you for sending that! :big_grin:

I don't know when I'll get back to ripping records and cassettes but I do have the Elmo CD ripped and ready. Does anyone have the Dinosaurs Album? I've never heard it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Larxene, thanks for the two songs! From Elmo's Favorite Sing-Alongs could I request "Let's Go Driving" and "One Small Voice"? Thanks a lot! :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
And oh gosh, THANK YOU for all the well wishes! It looks like I just have a bad infection, not a kidney stone. No surgery! Thank God for small miracles

Does anyone have the Dinosaurs Album? I've never heard it.
That's wonderful news! :excited: Kidney Stones are terrible :grouchy:

I have all of the Dinosaurs album except for one song.. "Eon After Eon" .. if anyone has it, feel free to send it :wink: