Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

skubrats19

Reaction score
The Great Muppet Caper

Hello All!
I'm looking for anything and everything off of the The Great Muppet Caper! Any help would be appreciated... I'm trying to start a library and I seem to have tons of trouble finding anything from that movie! :frown:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hello All!
I'm looking for anything and everything off of the The Great Muppet Caper! Any help would be appreciated... I'm trying to start a library and I seem to have tons of trouble finding anything from that movie! :frown:
Just drop me your e-mail address and I'll get you the songs asap! :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've already got it cover Ryan. He sent me an email so i'm already sending it right his way. Any other request just ask and i'll get them right on their way.

vaati64

Reaction score
hey erine81981, do u happen to have the frog prince or bert and ernie sing along?

Erine81981

Reaction score
hey erine81981, do u happen to have the frog prince or bert and ernie sing along?
I have the Frog Prince but it has most of the Televishon version other the record version. And yes i do have Ernie and Bert's Sing Along. Just need your email and i'll get these to you here in a few hours.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Odd request, but does anybody have the songs from the Sally Krookshanks SST animated segments like In with the In Crowd and/or The Hostess is Next to Me? Thanks.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hi... Odd request, but does anybody have the songs from the Sally Krookshanks SST animated segments like In with the In Crowd and/or The Hostess is Next to Me? Thanks.
I'll get these to you soon Ed.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Elmo's Medley" from The Wayne Brady Show? I know it's probably a stretch, but I saw it playing on MCR and wondered what it was.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hello everyone, could I get someone to send me some or all of Muppet Vision 3d Instrumentals and I would also like Paul Williams-Old Fashioned Love Song. Oh and the Oscar the Grouch verison of Bein' Green. Thanks everyone

Quesal

Reaction score
I got those Muppet songs you seek and then some. Just send me a private message with your e-mail address and what songs you're looking for and I'll happily send them to you!