Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

vaati64

Reaction score
Hello all I am so glad I found the forum. My brother and I have been everywhere trying to find a copy of petals of a rose, we even recorded a crappy verison from the youtube episode of change of address but its not of good quality. Please if you have the mp3 or a link where I can download the song I would be greatful. Email me at mamakat122002@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Jackie:concern:

"We never say hello to stay. We always say good-bye"

email sent:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey vaati, did you get the song I sent? Just curious. :sing:

vaati64

Reaction score
Hey vaati, did you get the song I sent? Just curious. :sing:

Oh, Yes I did Count! I forgot to tell you that last night. I forget stuff real easy! lol Thanks to you, my dvd is now complete. Thanks again, Count!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries vaati. Glad to help out when I can. :cool:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh yes, she was looking for it, and really appreciated it! This is a different friend, by the way, than the one I sent Christmas Eve On SS to. Nothin' like spreadin' around the muppety cheer, ya know, especially at Christmas time!
:smile:
:big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh yes, she was looking for it, and really appreciated it! This is a different friend, by the way, than the one I sent Christmas Eve On SS to. Nothin' like spreadin' around the muppety cheer, ya know, especially at Christmas time!
:smile:
:big_grin:
I understand it all. Love spreading as much Muppety Cheer to everyone who is willing to watch or listen.

jeam97

Reaction score
"Bless Us All"

I'm working on a project for my friend who is making a DVD of their kids for her husband. She wants the song "Bless Us All" from the Muppet Christmas Carol. I looked on iTunes and they don't have it. Can anyone get that song to me, please? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! - Jeff