Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

MamaMonstr

Reaction score
caterpillar

it's been a while since i posted this so i'll try again. i'm desperate for caterpillars never wear brown boots. i know it was on the episode with C3P0 and R2D2 that aired on Noggin. someone had it posted on youtube but then it disappeared several months later so i know someone has it somewhere.

any help would be appreciated. thanks much!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone have the pitch reel for SS in MP3 form? If not, could someone please rip it from the Old School DVD? I would if I had the knowhow and software. Thanks.
:smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
it's been a while since i posted this so i'll try again. i'm desperate for caterpillars never wear brown boots. i know it was on the episode with C3P0 and R2D2 that aired on Noggin. someone had it posted on youtube but then it disappeared several months later so i know someone has it somewhere.

any help would be appreciated. thanks much!
I have this.. just let me know where to send it :sing:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Does anyone have the pitch reel for SS in MP3 form? If not, could someone please rip it from the Old School DVD? I would if I had the knowhow and software. Thanks.
:smile:
There is a program called Mac the Ripper that enables you to safely copy content off protected DVDs, but only works on macs. Aafter that there is an open source program called Handbrake that converts DVD files into MP4s. This lets you put things on your Ipod.

chrispetersson

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I tried to search both the internetz and this thread, really long thread by the way, without any luck

I am looking for Me lost me cookie at the disco! I neeeed it! :smile:

Can anyone send it to me? Or provide a download link?
I would be very grateful.
I'm not sure if there's different versions of it. If so, I really would like as many of them as possible!

My email is: christian.petersson(_a_)gmail.com

Thanks!
:insatiable:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I tried to search both the internetz and this thread, really long thread by the way, without any luck

I'm not sure if there's different versions of it. If so, I really would like as many of them as possible!

Thanks!
I only have one version... but it'll be on its way to you momentarily!

MamaMonstr

Reaction score
i think this is on youtube.

Hi everybody!

Thanks!