Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

toots27

Reaction score
Wanted: The Muppet Movie Soundtrack for my Wedding

Getting married with the rainbow connection as a central part of the day. Its going to be really special. Anyone know where I can get the CD soundtrack from the muppet movie as a gift for my partner for less than the crazy prices on amazon and ebay?

Thank you!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi toots27 and welcome to Muppet Central. I happen to have some songs from TMM: Rainbow Connection, I Hope That Something Better Comes Along, Movin' Right Along, The Magic Store, TMM Closing Medley, and the songs that comprise Manhattan Melodies and the ceremony from TMTM if you're interested. Need your address and I can start sending these to you. I'm sure someone can help providing the remaining songs from TMM... Or probably beat me by sending you a downloadable sendspace.com link with MUP3's of the entire album in one folder. *Deathglares at Prawn, eases up and lets him go about compiling the album.

Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums. :batty:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Getting married with the rainbow connection as a central part of the day. Its going to be really special. Anyone know where I can get the CD soundtrack from the muppet movie as a gift for my partner for less than the crazy prices on amazon and ebay?

Thank you!
I have MP3 copies of every track from the soundtrack... if that interests you. I'd be more than happy to send it to you. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Catches Prawny before he leaves. Please Mr. Prawn... You're this little monster's last hope! Can't find the correct titles in the Muppet Wiki archives, so could you help me out please? I'm looking for the Christmas song sung by the five reindeer on The Ed Sullivan Show, the one where they keep breaking out into bad puns and try to make it snow by doing a snow dance. Also looking for the song where a gang of Muppet monsters sneak into Santa's workshop to steal the toys, confronting him in the process, until the old man gives the monsters the toys. It has a funny line where Jim as Thudge says he's the gas maintenance man come to read the meter, and the kids the toys Santa's making are Muppeteer references.

Do you know/have both of these? Need the accurate song names, but I'll take 'em in MUP3 form if you gots 'em.
Thank you... I hope. :shifty:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Catches Prawny before he leaves. Please Mr. Prawn... You're this little monster's last hope! Can't find the correct titles in the Muppet Wiki archives, so could you help me out please? I'm looking for the Christmas song sung by the five reindeer on The Ed Sullivan Show, the one where they keep breaking out into bad puns and try to make it snow by doing a snow dance. Also looking for the song where a gang of Muppet monsters sneak into Santa's workshop to steal the toys, confronting him in the process, until the old man gives the monsters the toys. It has a funny line where Jim as Thudge says he's the gas maintenance man come to read the meter, and the kids the toys Santa's making are Muppeteer references.

Do you know/have both of these? Need the accurate song names, but I'll take 'em in MUP3 form if you gots 'em.
Thank you... I hope. :shifty:
Ahh... I'm sorry, Ed, I don't have either of those. I've seen both of the sketches, but I don't have either... My sincerest apologies. Maybe Randall or Kyle has them? I wouldn't be surprised. :search:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
does anyone have the songs from the Studio DC specials?

Raul4510

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get good quality copies of Happy Birthday from Sesame Street and Bert & Ernie Sing Along? My record LPs are damaged and I would like to play them for my baby nephew. Thanks! :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score

Thank you... I hope.
I have MP3s of these.. on MCR, they are called "We Need Snow" and "It's Christmas Tomorrow" ... muppetwiki confirms the "It's Christmas Tomorrow" title on the main Ed Sullivan Show page here., as part of the sketch "Santa Claus Routine with Arthur Godfrey." The other one is called simply "Christmas Reindeers" on Muppetwiki.

They are on the way! :sing:

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
Could anybody please send me:

Gonzo Singing 'Memory Lane' from Silly Songs

The Best of Ernie (Album)

Bob's Favorite Sesame Street Songs (Album)

En Vogue singing 'Adventure' from Sesame Street Celebrates

'The Happiest Street in the World' from The Best of Sesame Street

and Dreamy Time Songs (Album)

I know it's a tall order. Anything you could send me would be most appreciated! I'm at werres4anothrday@aim.com.