Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Can get you some of these, just need your email first though. Have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I just found this forum, so I guess that qualifies me as a newb.

My son and I have really enjoyed the music on sesamestreet.org. songs like do de rubber duck, and so on.

OK, so I guess I'd like to trade mup3s with someone(s). My problem is I don't have much to offer... Sorry. All the songs I have are available pretty openly...

C is for cookie
happiest street in the world
what makes music
me lost me cookie at the disco
rubber duckie
sing
bein' green
disco frog
has anybody seen my dog
doin the trash
pinball number count
Trash
Sesame street fever
The cat came back
poppa oom mow mow

My ipod (we listen to it on family trips) is a 160 gigger, and I'm always looking for more. most of what I have is my collection, not my son's. he loves music, and i'm trying to grow him into it

Anyone wanna help me out out of the goodness of their heart? Ideally, a huge zip of sesame street mp3s would be awesome. The bigger the better.. And then I'll pay it forward and share with others. Really!

Thanks!
You can look at my list on the bottom of page 327 of this thread. Pick out the things you like and I'll see what I can do.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
I just found this forum, so I guess that qualifies me as a newb.

My son and I have really enjoyed the music on sesamestreet.org. songs like do de rubber duck, and so on.

OK, so I guess I'd like to trade mup3s with someone(s). My problem is I don't have much to offer... Sorry. All the songs I have are available pretty openly...

C is for cookie
happiest street in the world
what makes music
me lost me cookie at the disco
rubber duckie
sing
bein' green
disco frog
has anybody seen my dog
doin the trash
pinball number count
Trash
Sesame street fever
The cat came back
poppa oom mow mow

My ipod (we listen to it on family trips) is a 160 gigger, and I'm always looking for more. most of what I have is my collection, not my son's. he loves music, and i'm trying to grow him into it

Anyone wanna help me out out of the goodness of their heart? Ideally, a huge zip of sesame street mp3s would be awesome. The bigger the better.. And then I'll pay it forward and share with others. Really!

Thanks!
me too--i have a bunch of stuff. what are you looking for? send me an e-mail address.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The following have been sent. Would send more, but I need to ask and learn how to upload entire folders to sendspace.com, hope this helps.
C is for cookie
rubber duckie
bein' green
disco frog
The cat came back
poppa oom mow mow

goofwithz3

Reaction score
For those of you looking for muppet mp3s, I found this site: they have a LOT there. Turn your volume down when you visit the site...

Gonzo14

Reaction score
does anyone have the songs Prince did on Muppets Tonight?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Thanks!

Now... if anyone has "Neutron Dance" from JHH, may I please be told so? O_O