Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

stevenssm

Reaction score
John Denver and the muppets?

Anyone have any of the John Denver and the muppets songs? Like from Rocky Mountain Holiday?

Telly

Reaction score
Anyone have an MP3 the Muppet Movie version of "I'm Going To Go Back There Someday"?

Thanks!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Stevenssm, I don't have Rocky Mountain Holiday, but I do have the album A Christmas Together if you'd like. Just let me know.
:smile: Also, does anyone have My Soul Is a Witness? And to whom ever was sending out This Song's For the Birds, I'll take that, too. Thanks.
kitkat1713@gmail.com

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can get you both, but "My Soul is a Witness" is going to have to wait until late tomorrow.

anakin

Reaction score
Just want to give a huge shout out to Ryan for all the wonderful music he has sent me. Really great guy, great communication and has sooo brought back great memories for me and the music has just touched my very soul. Thank you Ryan and take care!

anakin

Reaction score
I am compiling my list and have some more on the way to add to the list so I am doing it in word and am going to copy and paste but does anyone have:

The Jim Henson Hour open
The Muppet Babies and Little Muppet Monsters open
Crystal Gayle- River Road and We Must Believe In Magic
George Burns- Train Back Home and It All Depends On You/Didn't Want To Do It
Julie Andrews- Lonely Goatherd
Marissa Berenson- Our House
I Go To Rio
Miss Mousey- Dont Sugar Me

That Furry Blue Mommy of Mine
Fuzzy and Blue

Thanks!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Anakin

I only have the Muppets Babies opening, I would be totally happy to send it to you, but I need an email.

Also I second Anakin's request for "Don't sugar me" sung by Jerry Nelson as Miss. Mousey. If anyone has it, please send me a copy as well to jesusabeyta@hotmail.com

Thanks JJ

anakin

Reaction score
Hi JJandJanice.. Thanks for the offer.. I do have the original open for the Muppet Babies and the closing but I do appreciate your offer!

Oh.. I meant to put my email in the above post. It's Spirityoda@hotmail.com