Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So erm... Does anyone have the song Carolina in the Morning from the Gladys Jackson TMS episode and/or the audio from the Muppets taking over of the Today Show—in particular, the Lee Turgid snipet? :sympathy:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
So erm... Does anyone have the song Carolina in the Morning from the Gladys Jackson TMS episode and/or the audio from the Muppets taking over of the Today Show—in particular, the Lee Turgid snipet? :sympathy:
I think you mean Glenda Jackson.. and I'll see what I can do for you. I'm downloading the 5th season, but the episode may not have the UK spot in it. If it does, I'll for sure rip it and send er along.

Edit: Song was there, and is sent.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Drtooth... If you're still searching for the songs from Elmo Says Boo! LMK as I can get you almost the entire thing. The only song I don't have is the titular Elmo Says Boo! and the version of Transylvania 1-2-3-4-5 I have is the one sung by TheCount and Lilian, but if you still need/want them, drop me a line and I'll send them straight away. :batty: :scary:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have Pearl Bailey singing "My Soul is a Witness" from The Muppet Show?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the song What Do Shadows Do On Halloween from Bear in the Big Blue House?
Also, still need the audio snipet celebrating Lee Turgid. :Halo:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
somehow i lost this song

I wont dance by kermit and piggy

any help please