Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean just that song or the soundtrack, cause I have most of it except that Transylvania 1-2-3-4-5 is the version with Count and Lilian.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone have the Sony wonder Albums the Count's Countdown and Oscar's Trashy Songs?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Drtooth... The only songs from The Count's Countdown I don't have are
Little Miss Count-Along
Counting Robins
I Could Have Counted All Night.

Aside from that, I can send you the rest of the songs from the album if you want, though the version of Counting Is Wonderful I have is from The Count Counts, which doesn't have Elmo in it. LMK about this and I'll send it your way.

PS: If anyone else has it, please send me I Could Have Counted All Night.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey Drtooth... The only songs from The Count's Countdown I don't have are
Little Miss Count-Along
Counting Robins
I Could Have Counted All Night.

Aside from that, I can send you the rest of the songs from the album if you want, though the version of Counting Is Wonderful I have is from The Count Counts, which doesn't have Elmo in it. LMK about this and I'll send it your way.
Thanks, but I gotta be honest... I only really asked for it for Little Miss Count Along. So send me what you have and I'll see if anyone else has it later. Then, I'll send it back to you. Thanks again!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I do, but it'll have to wait until I get home later today. (Still looking for "Elmo Says Boo!" if anyone has it)
Hey man! Not trying to sound impatient, just reminding you of this request in case you forgot. :big_grin: Thanks a bunch!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I know, I know. It's just that the new Yahoo mail is kind fussy with my files (and my internet gets screwed up when he file is rejected). I can, however, send it through sendspace, so I'll get it to you tomorrow morning (at the earliest).

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I know, I know. It's just that the new Yahoo mail is kind fussy with my files (and my internet gets screwed up when he file is rejected). I can, however, send it through sendspace, so I'll get it to you tomorrow morning (at the earliest).
Sounds good! Thank you sir! :cool:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hey guys! OK this is really obscure, but I'm looking for the audio from the Labyrinth Read-Along Book. Anybody got it! I'd appreciate it if you emailed it to me@muppetcast.com. I have the Dark Crystal RAB and I'd like to include both pieces in an upcoming episode (like next week).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Steve... I don't have the Labyrinth RAB, but I do have the movie's soundtrack if it helps. LMK if that'd suit your needs though not entirely what originally requested. :halo: