Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hiya!

Sorry if I seem like a pest, but I have such strong memories of this record, and I would love to hear it again. Just wanted to mention the songs that I was looking for from the "Let a Frown Be Your Umbrella" album.

I Don't Wanna

Simple Song sung by Oscar the Grouch with Big Bird, Grover, Ernie, Sherlock Hemlock and Herbert Birdsfoot

Tu Me Gustas by Grover and Oscar

A few of the other songs are available on CD, so I'll get 'em that way.

Thanks!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, I'd like that MCC featurette that plays on MCR, about the CC music.
Also, since hey were just mentioned, the songs Simple Song, I Don't Wanna, and the SS version of Inch Worm, which I also didn't know existed.
Thanks!
:smile:
:sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll send you Inchworm fright away Kate, along with one of my counting characters. You should ask Phil about that BTS track from MCC, he posted it a few years back, it needs reuploading though.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
He did? I thought that was..um..some kind of violation?
:sifty: Anyway, I hought someone else had it.
Also, what's that new Paul Williams album that's been playing this season? Does anyone have that?
Thanks.
:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Dunno if it was a violation or not, but yes, Phil did post it since there were so many people interested in it, not to mention Steve who wanted it for his MCC MuppetCast episode.

Paul Williams album... Do you mean Alice Keep Dreaming and/or Waterville? Those aren't from any album, they were the new songs recorded for the stage show version of Emmet Otter that debuted last December and ran for just one month. LMK if you'd want these too.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, I see. Was a cast recording of the show ever released? If not, I'll just have Alice Keep Dreamin'. Thanks!
:smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hiya!

Sorry if I seem like a pest, but I have such strong memories of this record, and I would love to hear it again. Just wanted to mention the songs that I was looking for from the "Let a Frown Be Your Umbrella" album.

I Don't Wanna

Simple Song sung by Oscar the Grouch with Big Bird, Grover, Ernie, Sherlock Hemlock and Herbert Birdsfoot

Tu Me Gustas by Grover and Oscar

A few of the other songs are available on CD, so I'll get 'em that way.

Thanks!
I will send these this afternoon.. also, can I get a copy of the sesame street version of Inchworm? HMsogi@yahoo.com

Also, I have the whole album of Let a Frown Be Your Umbrella.. I know you said you would get the other songs via CD, but since I have the whole thing, you want me to send it all?

anytimepally

Reaction score