Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Originally but the quality was bad so I downloaded "Music, Mayhem & More" instead it's exactly the same. Also I have one song called "Beginning Middle & End" and I would love to split into 3 different mp3s. I have already figured the start and stop points. I'm really thankful to everyone who's helped so far.
:big_grin:
I can definiltey take the ending off for you in New Sound... as for the other song, if you send it my way. leigh.joel@gmail.com I can take it apart for you, just write the times where you want it cut in your email....

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Mix Update: Of all the songs I have so far I have, that i chose, I have 37 minuets and 15 seconds out of an hour. You have all been super helpful.

Sun 10:20pm eastern time - 40mins out of 60

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I'm looking for that song from the Helen Reddy episode of the Muppet Show, I think it's called "Blue". It's the one written by Joe Raposo for the Ragedy Anne and Andy special I think but the version that Helen Reddy does on the show in the recording studio is awesome and I've been looking for it for a while.

I'm still looking for "You're gonna be a star" and "Mothers and Children" from the Don't Eat the Pictures Sesame Street Special

Also looking for:
Mad about the Frog- Miss Piggy
The Mahna Mahna clip/song that Steve used to introduce the Muppet Madness tournament on the last couple of Muppetcasts
The "Happy New Year" segment with Kermit and the rat "from legal"- me and all my law school friends crack up over it! :big_grin:

That's all I can think of right now...one day I'll compile a list of all the stuff I have so that I can help people out with mup3's too, but not until my law school finals are done:eek:

Please send to arianne.gallagher@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Arianne, what's that Happy New Year bit you mentioned?
Contact Steve directly for the Mahna Mahna/Muppet Madness theme, I know he made it available for download in one of his FB status updates.

As for me, still looking for any piece of Muppet audio that mentions any city within or the states of Utah, Vermont, and/or West Virginia themselves to finish my own self-project. Got about two months left before it's due to be shipped out to make it for this year's USA celebrations.
So if you know/have anything that could help, please LMK. :sympathy:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
The Happy New Year thing is the video that shows up on Muppets.com on New Year's Day for the past two years that shows Kermit in a tux as he wishes everyone a happy new year, hoping that all of our dreams come true...then a rat in a suit comes out and spews out a disclaimer saying that it's not a guarantee, etc. I'm looking for an audio clip of that; it's hilarious and especially popular with all of my fellow law school students.

I can't think of any songs that mentions those states, all I know is that John Denver sings country road and that mentions West Virgina (my one high school friend went to WVU and I go to PITT so I cringe every time I hear that dang song), lol. I hope you find what you're looking for

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, see, I haven't been able to get any Muppets.com sketches. Would recommend you talk to KermiClown about that.
Yeah... Problem is I don't think John Denver sang that in any of his Muppet appearances, not even the concert in Russia where Kermit joined him onstage. The closest I can come is recalling the version of that song in the story about the Muppets camping out with Denver in the Best of Muppets Magazine hardcover book.
For Utah, I need audio from the Q&A with Brian and Lisa Henson from 2005.
For Vermont, the best lead I've found is the 1972 Perry Como Winter Special, and even that's proving sketchy at best.

Would rully like to get this project finished on time, so if anyone has these or other leads on Muppet audio bits mentioning these three states, please contact me ASAP.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the songs It's A Rainy Day from Sesame Street and/or Rev from Fraggle Rock? Thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Need some songs for another little project o' mine.

Great Balls Of Fire, sung by Dennis Quaid, from Muppets Tonight.
Somewhere Over The Rainbow, sung by Robin, from Alice Cooper TMS Episode.
My Way, sung by Gonzo, either the version from Lola Falana TMS Episode or the complete version from The Muppet Album.
Baby, It's Cold Outside, sung by Piggy, from Rudolph Nurieyv TMS Episode.

Thanks, send 'em to my addy if you happen to have these. :sing: