Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I was thinking about ripping all of the songs off of my DVD of "The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show", but won't be able to for about two weeks, as I'm going away for a holiday (to Rome!!!).

I'll be happy to give it to you once I have done that, unless someone beats me to it.

In fact if anyone here already has the soundtrack to "The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show", I would like it as well, as it would save me a bit of time. :smile:
Hey thank you so much for willing to rip that song for me but bandit did it for me! So no worries!!! But thank you again! :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hi-Ho! :smile: So since I bought the Wocka Wocka combo of The Muppets, I now have a code to redeem the soundtrack (which I bought before seeing the film in theatres) online through Disney Movie Rewards.

Who wants it?
:big_grin:
I'll take it!
Whoah! I guess I missed this, sorry! :embarrassed: Do you still want this? Cuz I've still got the code, unused. :wink: Lemme know!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone have anything from the Muppet Beach Party album? Thanks in advance! I am willing to trade some of my songs, too! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I can send you the whole album Casey, just need your addy first.