Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
No problem my friend... I'm not on the desktop (where the tunes are stored) at the moment, but should be able to send the soundtrack later today. Just PM me again with your e-mail address and what you're looking for and I'll get it to you ASAP.
Hey Anthony, LMK if the link I sent you works. You should have the TMM songs now, hope this helps. :big_grin:
I'm surrounded by awesomeness! :wink: Thank you both! The link worked just fine Count, don't need this anymore A-dawg. :wink: Cheers!
:big_grin:
Anthony

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
First of all, how many Muppet Babies albums were released? And second, If anyone happens to have a Muppet Babies album, can you send it to me? Thanks! :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Looking for GMA version of Mahna Mahna and Rainbow connection

EDIT: ohh and also any audio from Jim Hensons Musical World at Carnige Hall the 2012 concert
Hey, I have the GMA version of Mahna Mahna. Did you get it yet? PM me your address if u want it.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Anyone have "Wonder Child" from The Stars Come Out on Sesame Street?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Ok, did some research. Does anyone have the Muppet Babies "Music Is Everywhere" Album? Thanks! :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Does anyone have MissPiggy's Aerobique? If so, please send it my way, thank vous.
I should be able to get this one to you soon!

Ok, did some research. Does anyone have the Muppet Babies "Music Is Everywhere" Album? Thanks! :smile:
After I finish that, I can get this for you.. just need to know where to send it. Also, there was a second Muppet Babies album - Rocket to the Stars. Do you want that, too?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, shoulda said I got the album after contacting KermiClown. Thanks for your help though Randall.
Will have to listen to MCR to see if there's anything new I might want, or classic rock in the Non MUP3's thread if I think of any.