Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
so ill ask again anyone have ever so jolly just being a frog would be awesome to get it

Erine81981

Reaction score
Frogpuppeteer said:
so ill ask again anyone have ever so jolly just being a frog would be awesome to get it
Do you mean the song from "The Frog Prince" speical? If so it's called "Frogs" and yes I do have that song. If thats the one you have. Sorry I couldn't understand what song you were asking for. Next time put it in bold and I could understand it.

thebleuman

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here. I've been looking for sometime now for a mp3 copy of Grover's "I am Blue". Can anyone help me out? I would be greatfull.

not_hamlet at yahoo dot com

thanks!

hipbone

Reaction score
Would love Rowlf songs

I would love to be able to listen to every song ever sung by Rowlf the Dog, but the album Ol' Brown ears is back keeps eluding me, or is too expensive. Don't care if I get the tracks illegally. Rip 'em, zip 'em and ship 'em if you must. Have little to trade, I'm afraid. I have an MP3 copy of New York State of Mind by the Electric Mayhem. That was hard enough to come by. If anyone feels inclined to E-mail any MP3 song sung by Rowlf to my Yahoo! mailbox, feel free to drop me a line. Dubed_you AT yahoo DOT com. Other songs I'm willing to share: Mr. Bassman - Floyd Pepper & Scooter. Happy Feet - Kermit the Frog Missisippi Mud - Various singers (jug band) I'm going to go back there some day - Gonzo the Great A fan.

Erine81981

Reaction score
thebleuman said:
Hi all, I'm new here. I've been looking for sometime now for a mp3 copy of Grover's "I am Blue". Can anyone help me out? I would be greatfull.

not_hamlet at yahoo dot com

thanks!
Just need your email and I'll send you the song.
hipbone said:
I would love to be able to listen to every song ever sung by Rowlf the Dog, but the album Ol' Brown ears is back keeps eluding me, or is too expensive. Don't care if I get the tracks illegally. Rip 'em, zip 'em and ship 'em if you must. Have little to trade, I'm afraid.
I could proubley be able to get you the whole album off the internet real easy. Just let me find the site. Don't worry they're great sounding.

pepestarr

Reaction score
Please all help if possible!

Could anyone send me MP3's of the Muppet Movies Music without any of the Muppets singing on them or anyone know where I could get some?

Please Please help if you can!:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I might be able to help you out Pepestarr. I know that there are two or three versions of the songs without the Muppet singing on the Muppet Movie album. So let me get those and I'll see about some others.