Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

matleo

Reaction score
hey Erine,

Im going to send you the files, but I'm going to send them one at a time. my email is giving me some troubles. So expect an email called entitled "Matleo's Muppet Music". Speaking of which did you send those four you were going to send to me? They haven't come through yet.

You have a few others in one of your lists that I want. Can't remember which ones but when I get a chance there are a few others I may ask you for. Let's just deal with one transaction at a time for now and go from there.

Pepe_Starr, I sent you a copy of "Little Help from my friends" Let me know when you get it and I'll send Huga Wugga.

Renee Louvier, I sent you a copy of Batty Bat, but it doesn't look like it's gone through yet. let me know when/if you get it and I'll send you Hugga Wugga.

--Matleo

Erine81981

Reaction score
I did I thought. Cheak again please. I know I sent them today.

Frogster

Reaction score
Lookin for...

She Drives Me Crazy
Mr. Spaceman
On Broadway
Born To Be Wild
Put The Lime In The Coconut
Lady Be Good :sing:
Wild Thing (only if it's his drum solo from Teresa Brewer's episode!!) :halo:
Hugga Wugga
Mad About That Frog
It Was A Very Good Year :boo:

matleo

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I did I thought. Cheak again please. I know I sent them today.

ok, I got 'em. Just took a while for my email to open them cause of the size. it's the same way getting things out so anyone I said I sent stuff to hang tight, it may be a while to go through.

--Matleo

Erine81981

Reaction score
Do you like the newer picture of your avatar with better color?

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey Matleo, do you think you could help me out?

video567

Reaction score
if anyone wants to share any i woul dlove to get a few mp3s, i dont have any but if you have time i would greatly appreciate it, video567@gmail.com

matleo

Reaction score
Hey gang,

Frogster, yeah I have soem of that stuff. Shoot me an email at lionheartpuppets@earthlink.net and let me know if you have anything for trade.

Erine, yeah I do like the new avatar. I gotta find the time ot make the change. May do that now.

to everyone, have few more pieces I'd like Muppet stuff this time. I'm looking for....

Rama Lama Ding Dong (Richard Hunt)
Somewhere over the Rainbow (Robin)
Bring Back the Magic (also by Robin)
Pachalafaka (Jim Henson)
All of Me (Jerry Nelson)
Something Missing (Another great Jerry song)
and Blackbird (Floyd and Janice)

Thanks in advance.

--Matleo

Vic Romano

Reaction score
video567 said:
wow this is so cool, is there a website one can download these mp3s? i dont have any and wife is buying me an ipod and would love to fill it with muppet mp3s or music files, just curious
Actually there is; there used to be a very gracious member here named Sylinde Bren who created a site he called Muppet Musique where there are TONS of good to high quality Muppet MP3s for download. You can also read about his progression on the site here.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
matleo said:
Hey gang,

Frogster, yeah I have soem of that stuff. Shoot me an email at lionheartpuppets@earthlink.net and let me know if you have anything for trade.

Erine, yeah I do like the new avatar. I gotta find the time ot make the change. May do that now.

to everyone, have few more pieces I'd like Muppet stuff this time. I'm looking for....

Rama Lama Ding Dong (Richard Hunt)
Somewhere over the Rainbow (Robin)
Bring Back the Magic (also by Robin)
Pachalafaka (Jim Henson)
All of Me (Jerry Nelson)
Something Missing (Another great Jerry song)
and Blackbird (Floyd and Janice)

Thanks in advance.

--Matleo
I have Pachalafaka, myself. I'm sending it your way!