Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Nope. how does thos others work? Did they do alright?

christyb

Reaction score
They work just fine. You should have mail. I just sent it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
You know the ones you wanted but I couldn't get you "Opening Number" one. Those that you wanted.
Yes. They work fine. Thanks.

Erine81981

Reaction score
christyb said:
Thanks for that last resend. She Drives Me Crazy works now Kyle. Sorry about that. And I'm the baby is flying your way in a few mins.
Do I owe anyone else anything??
Thanks Christy. Your one awsome cool muppet member that I've been friends since I've meet you on here. YAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!! *dancing around the room hitting people with frying pans* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

christyb

Reaction score
Just don't do anything that'll get me put in jail. I'm wanted already :wink:. And thanks for the compliment.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Kyle, Vic, you got mail!

Stultz, I'll get on to sending to you later or tomorra' ok?
I didn't get any mail from you, Beau. Kyle, I got your mail and everything was cool. Glad it all worked out, Kim. Sorry everything got messed up! I'll e-mail you tomorrow Fraggle Muppet, 'kay?

Kala

Reaction score
I'll spare everyone posting my list here, as my current count is 618. I have a list typed up in word, so if anyone wants I can email the list. Most of the songs are from TMS, FR, BITBBH, SS, and various movies, but I have some off of specials such as Tale of the Bunny Picnic and Sesame Street at the Museum as well (crudely recorded as I did them myself off of old VHS tapes). I'd be glad to send anyone anything they want when I have time to.

It's been a long time since I've posted on this forum, so it's nice to meet you all!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello there. Did you get my email of what I would love to have from you?