Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have some Fraggle Rock goodness, if you'd specify an e-mail address. Also, if you mange to track down "If Someone believes in you" can you pass it on to me, pelase.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Yeah. I've got two versions of it; one's titled "Crystal Bats and Kira's Song" and it's got some different music in front of it, and the other is called "Gelfling Song" and is just the part with Kira and Jen.

-Kim
Can you send me those please please please, Kim? I will build a small shrine of you made from paper-clips, post-its and a kneaded rubber eraser and silently worship it when no one is looking.
meepmeep said:
Rowlf the Dog - anything and everything :smile:
If Somebody Believes in You - I would love any version of this, especially the Henson Tribute song ...
You're so welcome! This Henson Tribute song, is it the one sung by the Muppets? If so, then I have it. As far as Rowlf is concerned, you have Ol' Brown Ears Is Back and you want more Rowlf songs? Or You want stuff from Ol' Brown Ears Is Back and other Rowlf stuff.... nuts, I think I just confused myself. :confused:

Kala

Reaction score
I apologize for everyone I was supposed to send songs to yesterday. The campus network's been going in and out so I've had problems with my email. I'll do my best to send stuff out tonight.

So far I have Kyle down for 11 songs and Kim down for 15, and my list will go out to Christy and Vic. Am I missing anyone?

Sorry again, I'll try tonight.

Kala

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
Yeah that's the one but there was 2 versions of it. Is the time 2:22? The one I'm looking for is more then 3 minuts long I think 3:17 or something like that. It's the same song but they didn't cut it. The intro was longer, and the part where Gobo sings with Wembley was longer as well. Hard to discribe really. The 2:22 one is from Music and Magic 1993 why they cut it I'll never know. :confused:
I have one that's 3:24, so I'm assuming that's the one you're looking for. I have to run off to class now, but I'll email it to you later if the network's working.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Kala said:
So far I have Kyle down for 11 songs and Kim down for 15, and my list will go out to Christy and Vic. Am I missing anyone?
Thank you, Kala; I really appreciate it.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Can you send me those please please please, Kim? I will build a small shrine of you made from paper-clips, post-its and a kneaded rubber eraser and silently worship it when no one is looking.
Okay, so you want both? I can do that. I don't think the shrine is really necessary though... :wink:

Kala said:
I apologize for everyone I was supposed to send songs to yesterday. The campus network's been going in and out so I've had problems with my email. I'll do my best to send stuff out tonight.
Eep! Hope your network gets its act together!

meepmeep said:
If Somebody Believes in You - I would love any version of this, especially the Henson Tribute song ...
Sounds like you're looking for "Just One Person." I've got the version sung by Bernadette Peters and the Muppets that was on Muppet Hits 2, and hopefully I'll be getting the version from The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. I think that last one might be the one you're looking for.

-Kim

meepmeep

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
You're so welcome! This Henson Tribute song, is it the one sung by the Muppets? If so, then I have it. As far as Rowlf is concerned, you have Ol' Brown Ears Is Back and you want more Rowlf songs? Or You want stuff from Ol' Brown Ears Is Back and other Rowlf stuff.... nuts, I think I just confused myself. :confused:
hi vic!!!

i've got ol' brown ears but would love any more rowlf stuff. i love love love ol' brown ears because its so uncut jim... you know? hearing him sing is one of the things that just gets me all pumped up to do the things i love (making films)

thank you so much again!!!!!

meepmeep

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Sounds like you're looking for "Just One Person." I've got the version sung by Bernadette Peters and the Muppets that was on Muppet Hits 2, and hopefully I'll be getting the version from The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. I think that last one might be the one you're looking for.

-Kim
hi kim :smile:

i just got it from kala :smile: so i'm all good... if you need it let me know!

this place rocks

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I found it!! Looking for " Doozer Law "

I just wanted to say thankx Kela for finding that MP3 now I have the uncut version. :smile: Does anyone know if there was a MP3 made of ' Doozer Law ' I think that's the title of the song. From ' The Trial Of Cotterpin Doozer ' off of Fraggle Rock?
P.S. Bo do you still need that song? Beceause I have it now unless someome else allready sent it to you. :smile: