Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kala said:
I have one that's 3:24, so I'm assuming that's the one you're looking for. I have to run off to class now, but I'll email it to you later if the network's working.

Ooooo could you send that one to me as well. I love the fraggles. And that one I really want. Thanks as well for the song you sent me too.

Kala

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
I just wanted to say thankx Kela for finding that MP3 now I have the uncut version. :smile: Does anyone know if there was a MP3 made of ' Doozer Law ' I think that's the title of the song. From ' The Trial Of Cotterpin Doozer ' off of Fraggle Rock?
You're welcome :smile:

Is the song "Yes We Can"? I think that's what you're referring to. In which the Doozers renew their Doozer vows? I have that song. I can email it to you.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Okay, so you want both? I can do that. I don't think the shrine is really necessary though... :wink:
Yes please!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Kala said:
You're welcome :smile:

Is the song "Yes We Can"? I think that's what you're referring to. In which the Doozers renew their Doozer vows? I have that song. I can email it to you.
That was the one where Cotterpin refuses the helmet 1984 this one was made 2 years later in 1986. When Cotterpin was on trial for braking the Doozer law of making friends with Fraggles. Part of it went " If ther's a bad guy, he won't be a sad guy. He sings with the judge and she gives him a nudge. " Or something like that.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have the UK versions of Fraggle Rock theme extended? I love that one alot better then the US version. I don't know why. I grew up with the US version and I love the UK version better. Does anyone have that one in mp3 form?

christyb

Reaction score
Kala- Just got your "shipments". After these I just may ask for more :wink:. You are very generous. I appreciate it a lot.
Everyone Else- I know I owe someone here something. I'm just forgetting who and what. Also, if ya'll have any requests for songs just PM me and we'll go from there.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
You owe me thirty dollars.

Ha ha ha ha! Can we beat this joke any further into the ground? :rolleyes:

BTW - Thank you Kim!

christyb

Reaction score
If it involves Me, You, and Beau. Then no we can't.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Speaking of forgetting... Christy, did you request something from me when you sent me your new list? I accidently deleted it. :embarrassed:

christyb

Reaction score
Yes I did. I'll try and remember what I asked for....
Dream For Your Inspiration
Guest Star Song
Night Life
Who Let The Frogs Out?

(hehe...good thing gmail saves everything) LoL. Also, I asked about the one you have listed as "Tribute to Jim" is that the same song as "Jim Is" ?

Edit: Ah ha! I knew I was forgetting someone. meepmeep Muppet Vision Music is heading your way. :big_grin: