Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Bear, I think I have that Pat pat Patty Pat song on my tape "Bounce along with Big Bird". He tells you to excercise to this annoying beat for awhile, and on the other side you get to dance along with wicked sesame songs. If I ever got the tape onto the computer somehow, I will send you that song. But I don't know if I'll be able to do that. Ever. :/

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Bear, I think I have that Pat pat Patty Pat song on my tape "Bounce along with Big Bird". He tells you to excercise to this annoying beat for awhile, and on the other side you get to dance along with wicked sesame songs. If I ever got the tape onto the computer somehow, I will send you that song. But I don't know if I'll be able to do that. Ever. :/
Assuming you have the right equipment, it's easy to do; there's two sets of instructions here, and I've tested both.

Oh, and question: Does anyone have the Gills Brothers singing "Go Tell Anchovy"? Thanks. :smile:

SparkShooter

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of all things Broadway, Muppets, and Puppets and have been in love with "The Frog Prince" since I first saw it as a little wee baby.

Anyways, I have been tirelessly searching for mp3 versions of the sounds from the soundtrack.

Track List for Frog Prince

Side One:
1. Frog Chant (Orchestra and The Frog Chorus)
2. Sir Robin the Brave (Sir Robin the Brave and The Witch)
3. Frogs (Kermit and The Frog Chorus)

4. N'I'm Ineteen (Melora the Princess)

Side Two:
1. I'm Nineteen (Melora and Robin)
2. Sleep, Sweetums (Robin)
3. Sweetums (Sweetums)
4. Anthems of Joy (The Peasants and entire company)

The ones that are bold are the ones that I would really like. However, I would prefer to have the whole album.

I have other Muppet songs I would be willing to trade. Feel free to list whatever song you might want in exchange and I'll see if I have it.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey guys. Still looking for those sesame songs, but not right now.

I would like:
Never Before, Never Again
Can't take No for an Answer

Because I am making my own near-to-complete soundtracks of TMM and MTM as possible. Please feel free to pm me or email me though my profile. THANKS A MILLION.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, are there songs from GMC that aren't on the rhino 25 years cd? (still haven't seen it). I'm sure there are, and I am interested in those as well. ^_^

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have both those songs, Mrs Peper, dear. And I think i have your e-mail address, so expect an e-mail!

Beaudelade

scooter289

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anybody had any of the following songs:

Hugga Wugga-from The Muppet Show
Overture from the Dark Crystal
It's in Every One of Us-Rocky Mountain Holiday
Boom Shakallaka- from Muppet Treasure Island
Rat Scat-from the Muppets Take Manhattan
This is My Once A Year Day- from The Muppet Show

I have the following to trade:

Sax and Violence-from the Muppet Show
Garden Song-John Denver from the Muppet Show
Mr. Bassman-from The Muppet Show
New York State Of Mind-from The Muppet Show
That Old Black Magic-from Sam and Friends
Jingle Bell Rock-from A Muppet Family Christmas
Jim Henson's Dead-Stephen Lynch
Time in A Bottle- from The Muppet Show
Fraggle Rock Theme (Extended)
When the River Meets the Sea- John Denver and the Muppets
Keep Fishin-Weezer
Day-O!-Harry Belafonte from The Muppet Show
Turn the World Around-from The Muppet Show

I can also get songs from the following CDs:

The Muppet Show 25th Anniversay CD
Follow That Bird Soundtrack
Labyrinth Soundtrack
Songs from the Street CD set (most possibly)

That Announcer

Reaction score
I can get you "Boom Shakalaka", and if there's any other MTI stuff you're looking for, I can probably get that to you as well. PM me and we'll talk, OK? :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Beau, I haven't received Can't take No for an answer. Could you resend it please? Or if someone else who's online right now (cause Beau will be in bed) has it and feels generous, you could send it to me too (please).

edit: Also, if anyone has instrumentals from TMM or MTI I am interested in those too. :halo:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
scooter289 - I know That Announcer is getting you "Boom Shakalaka", but I can get you everything else off of your request list. PM me with your e-mail ASAP, 'kay?

-Kim