balana

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
These 3 are on the way!:
Ernie and Bert - Bert's Nap
Ernie and Bert - Bert Is Sick
Ernie - El Patito

I don't have Letter B without Big Bird & the crowd, though
Awesome, I got them. :smile: I'll have to clean up that version of Letter B too then, just for kicks. It was probably from an album/single that my uncle had when he was a kid.

At any rate, the closing is now cleaned up and sent to randall and Ernie since I know they'd requested it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
balana i have that song your lookin for. "Letter B" with Big Bird's introducion. Just let me know your email. Thanks for the Closing for the 2nd Sesame Street record.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Can someone please send me a copy of "Frazzle" from Sesame Street Monsters? .. I have a copy, but it's messed up at the end.. my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com thanks!! :sing:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I already sent it Ryan. Sorry. I seem to forget to write something here. Oh well.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I know this is a pretty obscure request... but does anyone have Rosita and Herry singing "Best Friends" from the episode where Rosita looks for a best friend? Thanks! :big_grin:

anytimepally

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I know this is a pretty obscure request... but does anyone have Rosita and Herry singing "Best Friends" from the episode where Rosita looks for a best friend? Thanks! :big_grin:
I'd love that too if anyone has it! .. it's from episode 3886 if that helps