Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Larxene

Reaction score
No problem! I just got them from a friend (trying to get the David album too, I'm very curious to hear it) :smile:

My email is larxene@verizon.net if ya wanted to send the Rebel L song.

anytimepally

Reaction score
My email is larxene@verizon.net if ya wanted to send the Rebel L song.
I am sorry about this taking so long.. I could've sworn I sent it, and I did.. just to the wrong e-mail address :embarrassed: .. sadly, this isn't the first time that's happened.. I hope whoever got it enjoys it :stick_out_tongue: .. and yours in already on the way!

Larxene

Reaction score
That silly Rebel L, bouncing all over! It's a great song :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey there Larxene! Could I request a few songs from the albums you listed earlier?

From "Somebody Come and Play": Goin' For a Ride
From "On the Street Where We Live Block Party!": Just One Person

Also, if anyone has Animal, Beaker, and the Swedish Chef singing "Danny Boy", or Big Bird and the Kids singing "Somebody Come and Play", I'd love to have it.

Thanks so much! My e-mail is ryguy102390@hotmail.com

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Also, one more request... does anyone have a rock 'n' roll version of "Rainbow Connection"? I know there's one out there... I don't really care who it's performed by, I'd just like it. Thanks! :big_grin:

Larxene

Reaction score
No problem, sending them now! :smile:

Got another new album today - Sesame Street: The Stars Come out on Sesame Street. I should have the David album in a few weeks! Check the site in my signature for more :big_grin: