Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Thanks Kyle, I'll send you an Email explaining my request list in a bit.
Drtooth, I'd be interested in that song... Send it to countcastle@gmail.com if you could, thanks.

Larxene

Reaction score
I a literally DESPERATE to find this song, on any format, and I'm willing to pay. No point in trying to explain why I want this particular one so much - too personal! It was part of the 'Love' album released in 1980 on Sesame Street Records.

Can anybody help? I would be eternally grateful.
I have the Love album but I'm having issues with my record player. I'll see if I can get it worked out so I can record the song for you.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have the Love album but I'm having issues with my record player. I'll see if I can get it worked out so I can record the song for you.
Oh man that would be awsome to have that one. Do you have the "Surprise" one too?

Larxene

Reaction score
Oh man that would be awsome to have that one. Do you have the "Surprise" one too?
I wish, still waiting for a copy of that to turn up. I actually got my "Love" album for 99 cents!

Hmn... do any of you know other ways to connect a record player to a computer? I keep getting too much feedback (I got none before) and the sound likes to fuzz up. I'm thinking of just buying a USB record player.

Larxene

Reaction score
Okay, recording the "Love" album. Two songs in, so far so good. If anyone wants this album, just leave me your email and I'll send it when it's done. I bought Big Bird's Birdtime Stories and Susan Sings Songs From Sesame Street today so I'll have those ripped soon too :big_grin:

Does anyone have the song "A Little Bit Bigger" from the Happy Birthday from Sesame Street lp or the Christmas Sing A Long LP?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Okay, recording the "Love" album. Two songs in, so far so good. If anyone wants this album, just leave me your email and I'll send it when it's done. I bought Big Bird's Birdtime Stories and Susan Sings Songs From Sesame Street today so I'll have those ripped soon too :big_grin:

Does anyone have the song "A Little Bit Bigger" from the Happy Birthday from Sesame Street lp or the Christmas Sing A Long LP?
I would like the Love album

I have "A Little Bit Bigger" and the Christmas Sing A Long LP.. will send both asap :sing:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok Ryan i'll have those songs sent to you that i did for you soon. I wanted to let you know. The Rostia, Zoe and Abby one i'll have with my own since i recorded it from the show. So before long i'll send that song to you as soon as possible.

And i would love to have the "Love" album Larxene.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok Ryan i'll have those songs sent to you that i did for you soon. I wanted to let you know. The Rostia, Zoe and Abby one i'll have with my own since i recorded it from the show. So before long i'll send that song to you as soon as possible.
Awesome! Thanks a ton Kyle!