Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

stevenssm

Reaction score
Cabin in the Woods?

:sympathy: I am looking for Cabin in the Woods from the "its not easy being green" muppet sing along. I have a really bad sounding copy made from Youtube, but it doesn't translate well to a CD. Anybody have it? :sympathy:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I've got about Half of all the songs from Fraggle Rock, but I'm still looking for some more, for now I'll list the season 1 episodes I'm missing, if you have any, please send them to me, and if anyone wants my Fraggle Rock Collection (118 songs), let me know and i'll send you what i have

A Little Doozer Music
Recruiting Song
Pipe Bangers Theme
Inny Minny Cow Cow
Doozer Gong Music
I'm Not Scared
Cave Flute
Kick a Stone
Rollin Rollin On
Now's the Time for Parting
Yucky
Help Me For a Change
Just a Little Wimp
Learn to Love a Wimp
Dum De Dum II (I Wish I Had a Genie)
Get Blue
I Swear
Doozer March Song (Set Your Shoulder)
Afraid to be Afraid
What If
The Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
Brave Alone

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have to raid that link of Fraggle music... But in the meantime, does anyone have Walk Right Back sung by Ann Murray from TMS Season 4? If so, please send it my way. Thanks.

Sidebottom&Gobo

Reaction score
Looking for "Ain't no Road too long" and "The Grouch Anthem" from Follow That Bird. Anyone know where I can get them?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Looking for "Ain't no Road too long" and "The Grouch Anthem" from Follow That Bird. Anyone know where I can get them?
I can send you those songs sidebottom&Gobo, just need an email.

In a kind of odd note too I'm wacthing "Follow that Bird" right now. :smile::wisdom: