The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey anakin... Just to let you know, I got the following just fine:
Octopus' Garden.
The Muppets Go to the Movies Opening.
The Three Musketeers.
The Wizard of Oz Medley.

Waiting for the rest of the songs requested. Thanks, hope to hear from you soon. :batty:

anakin

Reaction score
Ok.. sent the others again.. dont know why you got the others and not the rest but please do let me know when you get the new batch.. I want to make sure songs are getting thru and it seems some are and some arent thanks! Oh, enjoy!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, everything's coming through fine. The problem was on my end, as I deleted the messages after downloading and saving only the first file/song without realizing there were more multiple songs to download within the same message. So yeah, I got the two batches from Muppets Go to the Movies you just sent, keep sending the rest please.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm looking for the complete audio from the Jim Henson Hour special " Song of the Cloud Forest". I have the episode on DVD, but the audio I have needs a lot of work to make it presentable. I'd much prefer to present a copy that's clear(er) and give someone the credit for sending it to me.

My email address is me@muppetcast.com.

I posted this in the MuppetCast thread for this week, but I really need this audio so I'm reposting here too. Hope you don't mind!

vaati64

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm looking for the complete audio from the Jim Henson Hour special " Song of the Cloud Forest". I have the episode on DVD, but the audio I have needs a lot of work to make it presentable. I'd much prefer to present a copy that's clear(er) and give someone the credit for sending it to me.

I posted this in the MuppetCast thread for this week, but I really need this audio so I'm reposting here too. Hope you don't mind!

Hey Steve. I think I can help you here. I have the songs from Song of the Cloud Forest, but I don't have the entire special. Let me know if you'd like them, and I'll send them to you. They aren't exactly cd quality, but they aren't too bad either.

anakin

Reaction score
Count.. I sent everything so please let me know if it all came thru or if anything is missing.

I am still looking for the Jim Henson Hour episodes myself so if anyone wants to trade some music for them or I will pay for the disk/video shipping and time and trouble I would appreciate it very much. thanks

vaati64

Reaction score
Count.. I sent everything so please let me know if it all came thru or if anything is missing.

I am still looking for the Jim Henson Hour episodes myself so if anyone wants to trade some music for them or I will pay for the disk/video shipping and time and trouble I would appreciate it very much. thanks

I actually have all the episodes of the Jim Henson Hour, including the pitch reel and the pilot. What i'll do, is i'll upload the videos and post the dl link here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score

Already taken care of, check yer inbox. :big_grin:

anakin.
Here's what I've gotten so far from what I requested:
The Muppet Show
Falling.
Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight/Sesame Street Theme.
Octopus' Garden.

The Muppets Go to the Movies
The Opening
Hey A Movie
Act Naturally
Wizard of Oz Medley
The Three Musketeers
Ragtime Cowboy Joe
Tropical Heatwave
We'll Meet Again

Here's what I'm still missing from what I requested:
The Muppet Show
How Could You Believe Me When You Know I Been A Liar.
Top Banana.

The Muppets Go to the Movies
Silent Strawberries
The Sheik In Eastern Promise
Muppet Classic Theater
Bad Shoes Blues
Bad Shoes Blues (reprise)
Main Theme
Show Me Some Respect
Gotta Get That Name
The Midas Touch
Nothing's To Good For You
Who Do You Think You're Foolin'

It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
Moulin Scrooge
Everyone Matters

anakin

Reaction score
Count. was this posted before or after I sent again? Just checking to make sure you got them.. I am soooo confuseed. Some things I sent to people havent gotten thru. Thx

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Meh, just trust in that I got what I said I've gotten. BTW: Scratch Muppet Classic Theater and Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie from my requests, got 'em from Gonzo14. Just send everything else I asked for that hasn't been sent/received yet, which isn't much and we'll call the whole thing square. Hope this helps settle any doubts. :sing: