Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

TrippyMonster

Reaction score
I know I kinda opened my own thread about songs I'm looking for, but I kinda didn't really see this when I posted my own thread. So I thought I'd post what songs I'm looking for here and what I got to trade.

What I'm looking for:
All Around The World (Fraggle Rock)

From Muppets Take Manhattan
You Can't take no for an answer
Saying Goodbye
Right where I belong
Somebody's getting Married

And any of the music from Muppet Vision.

What I have to Trade:

Muppet Movie
Never Before, Never Again- Miss Piggy (Both original song and instrumental version from the film)

I Hope That Something Better Comes Along- Kermit and Rowlf (Both Original and Instrumental versions from film)

I'm Going to go back there someday- Gonzo
Animal... Come Back Animal- Instrumental
Rainbow Connection- Kermit
Can You Picture That- The Electric Mayhem
Finale: The Magic Store
Moving Right along- Kermit and fozzie

The Muppets Take Manhattan
He'll Make Me Happy- Kermit, Piggy, and cast
I'm gonna always love you- kermit, piggy, and cast
Together again- Kermit and cast

The Great Muppet Caper
The First Time It Happens- Kermit and piggy
The Happiness Hotel- The Muppets
Hey A movie!- Cast
Finale: Hey a Movie!
The Great Muppet Caper -Instrumental
Piggy's Fantasy
Couldn't we Ride
Night life- The Electric mayhem
Stepping out with a star- Kermit, Fozzie and gonzo
Lady Holiday- Instrumental
The Main Title- instrumental
The Big Red Bus- instrumental

Follow That Bird

Upside Down World- Bert and Ernie
Ain't No Road Too Long- Waylon Jenning, Big Bird and cast
The Grouch Anthem- Oscar

Muppet Show

We Got Us
Happy Feet- kermit
Wishing Song- Gonzo
Tenderly- Electric Mayhem
Simon Smith and his amazing dancing bear- Scooter and fozzie
Being Green- Kermit
Mahna Mahna- Mahna Mahna and The Two Snowths

Sesame Street
Rubber Duckie- ernie
The Batty Bat- The Count

Non- muppet songs

Rainbow connection- Me first and the Gimme Gimmies (Song featured in credits of Kermit's Swamp Years)

Please reply here or PM me.

matleo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

looking for two MUP3s if anyone has 'em.

Some one to watch over me by Robin the Frog

and the songthe Red Fraggle sings to Lamford in the episode with the race where they get surrounded by the poisoned cacklers.

If anyone has these and can help me out email me at barkford1@yahoo.com

Thanks.

--Matt

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Does anyone have the waiting room song from "Elmo Visits the Doctor"?

Quesal

Reaction score
Anybody got a high audio quality track of "Get Along' from Sesame Street? Ya know that A Capella song with Kermit, Yip Yips, Tweedlebugs and so on? IF anybody has it, send it to daviddaduke@yahoo.com and I'll gladly return the favor with any tracks I might have!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok i'm having to make more room on the family computer. So i'm getting most of all my Sesame Street/Muppet Show/Fraggle Rock Albums that i have saved over there years on to CDs.

There are two songs that have some edited done to them long time ago when they were put on to CDs to buy. And i'm looking for those two.

One is from "The Muppet Alphabet Album" where at the end of the last song "Ziggy Zoomers" where Big Bird asked what an Alphabet is and Bert says to turn over the record to start it again and then Big Bird replays with "Won't We Fall Off." I would so love to just find the last song with that part still intacted on it.

The other one is the first Sesame Street Album the Book and Record one. It's the "One Of These Sounds Sounds the Same" where after Susan says it was Ernie's Rubber Duckie there is a woman who then ask about some other sounds and it ends there.

Does anyone have any of these versions then the ones that have been sold in stores? If so please let me know.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Ok i'm having to make more room on the family computer. So i'm getting most of all my Sesame Street/Muppet Show/Fraggle Rock Albums that i have saved over there years on to CDs.

There are two songs that have some edited done to them long time ago when they were put on to CDs to buy. And i'm looking for those two.

One is from "The Muppet Alphabet Album" where at the end of the last song "Ziggy Zoomers" where Big Bird asked what an Alphabet is and Bert says to turn over the record to start it again and then Big Bird replays with "Won't We Fall Off." I would so love to just find the last song with that part still intacted on it.

The other one is the first Sesame Street Album the Book and Record one. It's the "One Of These Sounds Sounds the Same" where after Susan says it was Ernie's Rubber Duckie there is a woman who then ask about some other sounds and it ends there.

Does anyone have any of these versions then the ones that have been sold in stores? If so please let me know.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com
hey ernie, i have the won't we fall off closer--i made it into a separate track so i'll send it along now.

i do have the other one you're looking for too, but i haven't made it into an mp3 yet & i'm out of town for about a month. i'll gladly send it when i get home, i've been meaning to make an mp3 of it anyway, but it would have to wait until august.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks StreetScenes but could you add it to the rest of the song? That is the Ziggy Zoomers. As in i would like the song then the audio of that at the end of the song. I don't want it separated from the last track of the record. Thanks for responding.

Also i want the other one you said you had with the whole song too not separated from the rest. I'm not trying to be rude but that's what i meant. And i can wait till you get back. Thanks once again. Talk to you later.