Lots of Muppet Stuff for Sale... CHEAP!

Ryan

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
He ripped everybody off. Your not getting the stuff. Just speculating.
Isn't there a possibility he may have something more important going on right now in his life? I wouldn't speculate stuff like that without real information to back it up. I'd give it a little time. I'm sure you guys will probably get a response soon.

Whatever

Reaction score
Miladyelfn said:
Hey Whatever, did you ever hear from Vic on your stuff? I am still waiting for something too.

Milady
All I know is that I never heard back from him and I wanted the item before Christmas. :mad:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL WHO SENT MONEY TO ME!

Not scamming a soul, I swear and I'm so very sorry. :embarrassed:
However, if you did send me money, please e-mail me if you want your merchandise. A unique situation occured and got caught up. Really sorry guys, especially those of you who wanted your stuff before Christmas.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME IMMEDIATELY!

dmx10101

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
ATTENTION ALL WHO SENT MONEY TO ME!

Not scamming a soul, I swear and I'm so very sorry. :embarrassed:
However, if you did send me money, please e-mail me if you want your merchandise. A unique situation occured and got caught up. Really sorry guys, especially those of you who wanted your stuff before Christmas.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME IMMEDIATELY!
Look who it is, he's back. Glad to know your not a scammer. Uh, just make sure everybody gets what they paid for.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
dmx10101,

You are still a new comer, DO NOT go around saying mean things about people. You have no right nor authoirity.

Telekinesis

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Look who it is, he's back. Glad to know your not a scammer. Uh, just make sure everybody gets what they paid for.
He could've let the whole thing slide. We as a community need to have a little more faith (yes, I've been here longer than my profile would suggest). I realize that people were let down because they didn't get their measly five or ten dollars worth, but you must take into account that his situation could have been a lot worse than just moving.

Actually, I must say the news of his return is a shock. Be honest, how many of you planned to do something about your couple of bucks? My apologies if it was a little more than 5-10, but I still stand by what I said. If I offended anybody, I'm sorry, but David is the LAST person I would call a "scam artist".

I have more confidence in individuals on message boards at this point than I do for small companies on the internet. They've taken more of my money than any single person. Of course, I can only speak for myself.

Whatever the case, welcome back!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, um, I sent $200 for everything on teh list, can you send it to me?

What do you mean you didn't get it?

Oh, yes, of course. That was in a dream. Never m,ind!!!

dmx10101

Reaction score
Warrick said:
You are still a new comer, DO NOT go around saying mean things about people. You have no right nor authoirity.
It wasn't ment to be mean. I don't know him, and I don't know you. But I have been ripped off before ($200 once) and I don't want anybody to not get what they paid for regardless of the amount, I don't like people taking other peoples hard earned money. I just basiclly said I'm glad he's back and but I still want him to send everybodys items. It's not ment to be mean.

Miladyelfn

Reaction score
"He could've let the whole thing slide. We as a community need to have a little more faith"

"I realize that people were let down because they didn't get their measly five or ten dollars worth"

No one who ordered anything has said anything negative on this matter. We just asked one another if we had heard from him.

Not all of us are made of money-so our "measly" 5 or 10 bucks might mean a lot to us. :concern:

If you know Vic personally perhaps you could have posted something earlier about him being dependable.

As it is, I am glad he is back. :smile:

Milady