Lots of Muppets Figures to find a home for!

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Hi there!

I am moving out of my house in a few days and I need to sell my muppet collection. Its a very sad day when this happens since I have been collecting them for 3 years now I think! Since I seen the first Kermit the frog figure in Toys R Us in Florida!:embarrassed: These are all the Palisades figures by the way!

i was wondering how I can actually sell these? eBay doesnt seem to be doing too well for me. I have most figures, some openned and some still in the box. I also have playsets and some special editions. Any help here would be great. I know it sounds greedy, but I dont want to just get rid of my precious colleciton for next to nothing. If I HAVE to get rid of them, I want some sort of compensation!

Many thanks for your time and help! :smile:

Tim

Reaction score
Why don't you ask folks to PM you for figues they are looking for na dmaybe you can cut a deal that way?

puppetise

Reaction score
maybey post here when you put them on ebay because im searching for some

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Not sure if I want to go the eBay. But if you are itnerested in certain figures please email me and I can see if I have that for you!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I know what you mean about Ebay. Could you please email or PM me a list of the ones you have? Thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Maybe you could post here in this thread a list of the figures you do have up for sale. That way, if someone spots something they're after, they can contact you directly.

Just a thought, trying to sell a few extras myself. Hope this helps.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Got some extras I could sell, just haven't found anyone willing to bite and buy 'em.

Reaction score
I'll admit, since I'm relatively new to the boards I didn't really set up for private messaging and now I'm not too sure about how to do that. I am, however, still looking for a few palisades figures, and I don't care if they're still in packages as long as they're in great condition. If your prices are competitive to most ebay sellers, I'd rather buy from a fan than a store. Please post a list of what you are selling.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Loveswedishchef. Not sure if you're talking to Tarbipoo who originally started this thread or me.
If you want to activate PM's... Just click on the User CP link at the top of any forum page, which'll take you straight to your own individual member profile page. Once there, click on the Edit Options link, and you'll be able to find a checkbox that says "Enable Private Messaging" or something like that. Once you've selected to activate that feature, click on the Save Changes button.
Additionally, it seems that you are required to have posted a total of ten (10) posts before such a feature can be activated.

Hope this helps, have a good day.