1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of Muppets Figures to find a home for!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Tarbipoo, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Tarbipoo

Tarbipoo New Member

Hi there!

I am moving out of my house in a few days and I need to sell my muppet collection. Its a very sad day when this happens since I have been collecting them for 3 years now I think! Since I seen the first Kermit the frog figure in Toys R Us in Florida!:o These are all the Palisades figures by the way!

i was wondering how I can actually sell these? eBay doesnt seem to be doing too well for me. I have most figures, some openned and some still in the box. I also have playsets and some special editions. Any help here would be great. I know it sounds greedy, but I dont want to just get rid of my precious colleciton for next to nothing. If I HAVE to get rid of them, I want some sort of compensation!

Many thanks for your time and help! :)
  2. Tim

Tim Member

Why don't you ask folks to PM you for figues they are looking for na dmaybe you can cut a deal that way?
  3. puppetise

puppetise Member

maybey post here when you put them on ebay because im searching for some
  4. Tarbipoo

Tarbipoo New Member

Not sure if I want to go the eBay. But if you are itnerested in certain figures please email me and I can see if I have that for you!
  5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I know what you mean about Ebay. Could you please email or PM me a list of the ones you have? Thanks.
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Well... Maybe you could post here in this thread a list of the figures you do have up for sale. That way, if someone spots something they're after, they can contact you directly.

Just a thought, trying to sell a few extras myself. Hope this helps.
  7. Fragglemuppet

Ooh Ed, you are?
    :excited:
    :excited: And, ah why the hey not!
    :excited:
  8. The Count

Yes... Got some extras I could sell, just haven't found anyone willing to bite and buy 'em.
  9. loveswedishchef

loveswedishchef New Member

I'll admit, since I'm relatively new to the boards I didn't really set up for private messaging and now I'm not too sure about how to do that. I am, however, still looking for a few palisades figures, and I don't care if they're still in packages as long as they're in great condition. If your prices are competitive to most ebay sellers, I'd rather buy from a fan than a store. Please post a list of what you are selling.
  10. The Count

Hi Loveswedishchef. Not sure if you're talking to Tarbipoo who originally started this thread or me.
    If you want to activate PM's... Just click on the User CP link at the top of any forum page, which'll take you straight to your own individual member profile page. Once there, click on the Edit Options link, and you'll be able to find a checkbox that says "Enable Private Messaging" or something like that. Once you've selected to activate that feature, click on the Save Changes button.
    Additionally, it seems that you are required to have posted a total of ten (10) posts before such a feature can be activated.

Hope this helps, have a good day.
  11. Fragglemuppet

Oh Ed, I'd love to see a list! Can you post it here so that everyone can see it, or would you rather send it on an indevidual basses? May I ask you why you're selling them? Do you have extras, are you trying to make room...?
  12. The Count

Well... Originally bought extras for customs. But I have far too many in mind and my one-man customizer works his magic slowly but surely.
    So since I'm trying to make some money, thought I'd give the extras I have a home with a collector still missing some figures.

Here's what I got:
    S1 Kermit (3 available all loose but complete).
    S2 Fozzie (2 available).
    *One Fozzie's MOC.
    *The other had his back blown out, it still fits in place though it needs to be glued or welded shut.
    S2 Floyd Pepper, red coat, loose and comes only with his magnetic cap.
    Crash Helmet Gonzo, loose but complete.
    S3 Lew Zealand (MOC).
    S4 Rizzo the Rat , red jacket (2 availble).
    *One Rizzo's loose but complete with all his accessories except for the headset.
    *The other one's MOC, just a small paint smear on his shirt.
    S5 The Newsman, loose and complete except for the newsroom wall of monitors.
    S6 Statler (MOC).
    Palisades Collector's Club Sign-up Lunchbox with Modern Gonzo and Chickens.
    Might also be talked into selling off my Toys R' Us Tux Kermit, Steppin' Out Johnny Fiama (loose but complete), Mega Camilla, Steppin' Out Gonzo and Bernice as a set, and/or Animal 2 Red & Silver (loose but with the bottle of InstaGro pills).
    Got some other extras, but I'm not selling those off until I finally start the photographing project, if I decide to sell those off as well after I'm done.
    Hope this helps, have a good weekend.
  13. Tarbipoo

Tarbipoo New Member

Here is what I have...

Boxed or Carded Figures:

Santa Swedish Chef
    Vacation Fozzie (Red Shirt)
    Sam the Eagel as Sam Arrow
    Marvin Suggs (Grey Shirt)
    Floyd Pepper (Blue Shirt)
    Tuxedo Kermit
    Crash Helmet Gonzo
    Superhero Scooter
    Ice Penguins (This has also been signed by the creator and comes with a COA to prove its real)
    Xmas Rizzo (Red Shirt)

Loose:
    Sweetums
    Miss Piggy
    Johnny Fiama (With Grandma Picture)
    Newsreader
    Dr.Teeth
    Janice
    Floyd Pepper (Red shirt)
    Lips (Silver Shirt)
    Beauregard
    Kermit as Captain Smollet
    Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
    Kermit the Frog (Camera is missing though)
    The Great Gonzo (Missing cape)
    Crazy Harry
    Captain Link Hogthrob
    Dr. Julius Strangepork
    Koozebane Reporter Kermit
    Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef with Lobster Banditos (One lobster gun is missing)
    Pepe
    Vacation Pepe
    Clifford (Blue shirt)
    Waldorf
    Statler
    Patrol Bear Fozzie
    Dr. Phil Van Neuter
    Jim Henson (Though the banjos strap is missing)

Playsets:
    Pigs in Space with Miss Piggy
    Electric Mayhem with Animal
    Backstage set with Rowlf
    Muppet labs with Beaker (Though this is missing the experiment table)

Hope this helps!
  14. Tarbipoo

Tarbipoo New Member

Here is what I have...

Boxed or Carded Figures:

Santa Swedish Chef
    Vacation Fozzie (Red Shirt)
    Sam the Eagel as Sam Arrow
    Marvin Suggs (Grey Shirt)
    Floyd Pepper (Blue Shirt)
    Tuxedo Kermit
    Crash Helmet Gonzo
    Superhero Scooter
    Ice Penguins (This has also been signed by the creator and comes with a COA to prove its real)
    Xmas Rizzo (Red Shirt)

Loose:
    Sweetums
    Miss Piggy
    Johnny Fiama (With Grandma Picture)
    Newsreader
    Dr.Teeth
    Janice
    Floyd Pepper (Red shirt)
    Lips (Silver Shirt)
    Beauregard
    Kermit as Captain Smollet
    Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
    Kermit the Frog (Camera is missing though)
    The Great Gonzo (Missing cape)
    Crazy Harry
    Captain Link Hogthrob
    Dr. Julius Strangepork
    Koozebane Reporter Kermit
    Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef with Lobster Banditos (One lobster gun is missing)
    Pepe
    Vacation Pepe
    Clifford (Blue shirt)
    Waldorf
    Statler
    Patrol Bear Fozzie
    Dr. Phil Van Neuter
    Jim Henson (Though the banjos strap is missing)

Playsets:
    Pigs in Space with Miss Piggy
    Electric Mayhem with Animal
    Backstage set with Rowlf
    Muppet labs with Beaker (Though this is missing the experiment table)

Hope this helps!
  15. The Count

OK... Questions.
    1 The MOC Tux Kermit you have, which one is it: Toy Fare or Toys R' Us?
    2 The MOC Crash Helmet Gonzo you have, which one is it: Electronics Boutique or PBM/Overseas Market?

The figure you have listed as "The Great Gonzo", if that's the one with the cape and cannon from S2... He was labeled as "Gonzo the Great", the figure labeled as "The Great Gonzo" is the one from S5 wearing his signature TMS purplish tuxedo who came with the figure of Camilla the Chicken.
    The figure you have as "The Newsreader" is actually known/named "The Newsman".
    Just tryin' to help you get the names straight so as to help attract business.
  16. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

How much would you sell these for? Is it around the original price?:confused:
  17. Tarbipoo

Tarbipoo New Member

I am open to offers! Just PM or email me an offer for a figure, or a bulk collection, and we can work out a fair price for both of us!