Lots of Rare Muppets Figures for Sale

kawa

Reaction score
Listing this here to see if theres any interest before I place them on ebay, I currently am listing a White Tuxedo Rowlf on ebay, see my other thread for more details.

Holiday Kermit (Palisades Card) Mint unopened £55
Wizard World Dr Teeth Mint unopened £110
Glow in the Dark Kermit Mint unopened £25
Gold Tuxedo Gonzo unopened £45

Prototypes
Uncle Deadly stripe pattern on trousers unreleased, Uncle Deadly painted in Silver/Grey unreleased, muppet skull unpainted, muppet skull -painted, muppet ghost -painted, Muppet Penguin unpainted -body cast in black plastic, arms and head grey plastic. All with corresponding COA'S £400

I have a lot more, if theres any particular item your interested in, pm me, or email my more regulary checked address pandatazz@yahoo.co.uk

I accept paypal as payment from outside of and within the UK, also postal order and cheque from within the UK only, postage depends on the amount of items, and whether you'd like them sent RMSD or Recorded Airmail for outside of the UK, which I would recommend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Would you be willing to accept Paypal payments and ship to the US? Cause I know someone who'd be interested in a few items you have. Not to mention I'm looking for a few items myself as well.

kawa

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hmmm... Would you be willing to accept Paypal payments and ship to the US? Cause I know someone who'd be interested in a few items you have. Not to mention I'm looking for a few items myself as well.
Hi,

Yes, I can accept payments through paypal, with a 5% surcharge, and ship anyware in the world. you can email me at pandatazz@yahoo.co.uk

Also, If buying multiple figures I will discount on the prices.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, thanks. I'll tell my friend as son as I can get to that other forum board. Have a good day.

kawa

Reaction score
also, to make it clear the Glow in the Dark Kermit is the Glow in the Dark Koozebane Kermit set, the carded version, not the boxed collectors club version.

kawa

Reaction score
As requested, heres a full list of what im selling, other than the figures listed in my first post, if your interested in more than one figure I will reduce the prices, prices are in Great British £, please use an online converter to see the prices in dollar's, prices dont include shipping costs, or 5% surcharge if paying by paypal.

Gonzo series 2 near mint unopened £15
Crazy Harry Mint Carded £12
Zoot Brown Shirt -Unopened, some creases near logo, and at the bottom of bubble, but fully intact, actual figure is mint, £50
Lew Zealand Mint Carded £20
Lew Zealand Mint Carded (acc's sticked applied upside down) £20
Floyd Pepper Blue Shirt Mint Carded £30
Rowlf Series 3 NR Mint Carded £30 *reserved*
Scooter Mint Carded £15
Movie Usher Scooter Mint Carded £12
Dr Bunsen Honeydew Mint Carded £20
Kermit Series 1 Mint Carded £12
Link Hogthrob Mint Carded £12
Dr Julius Strangepork Mint Carded £12
Mr Samuel Arrow Mint Carded £12
Muppet Newsman Mint Carded £10
Rizzo the Rat Red Shirt Mint Carded £12
Rizzo the Rat Blue Shirt Mint Carded £20
Sam Eagle Series 8 Mint Carded £15
Dr Phil Van Neuter Mint Carded £12
Marvin Suggs (not the chase version) Mint Carded £10
Mega Beaker Red Box, Boxed Mint £15
Gonzo/Bernice Target Unreleased carded version £35
Gonzo w/cannon PBM Express Exclusive Mint Carded £20
Superhero Scooter Exclusive Mint Carded £15
Ice Penguins Exclusive Boxed (opened, but Mint) signed W/COA £20
Rizzo Black Jacket Wizard World giveaway unopened Mint £35
Vacation Fozzie Red Shirt signed by several Palisades staff w/COA Mint Carded £25
Vacation Fozzie Red Shirt Exclusive Mint Unopened £20
Mini Kermit Mint Carded £20
Muppets Christmas Carrol Mini Muppets Red Boxes (Barnes and Noble Exclusives) set of 2, boxed, Mint £45 for the 2
Steppin Out Bunsen and Beaker Exclusive boxed, Mint £25
Tour Animal Exclusive Boxed Mint £20
Swedish Chef and Lobsters Exclusive Boxed Mint £25
Mega Camilla Exlclusive, Boxed, Mint w/original Mailer Box £20 *reserved*
Happy Hollidays Rizzo, Boxed, sealed, Never Opened £20
Super Beaker Exclusive, Mint, Boxed w/original Mailer Box £25
As mentioned, if interested in more than one I can give a reduced, combined price.

If your interested in anything pm me on here, or for a faster response, email me at pandatazz@yahoo.co.uk

kawa

Reaction score
Its been suggested to me that some of my prices are a bit high, most, or all of them is either what I paid for them, or what Ive seen them go far in the past, I havent bought any in a while though, so some prices may seem a little off, if theres anything your interested in, but not sure about the price, contact me, and I will consider sensible offers for any item, and as I have mentioned I offer good discounts for multiple purchases (usually at least £5 off from the total if more than one item is bought, greater discounts for higher orders)

kawa

Reaction score
Today I was considering lowering most of my figures prices considerably, and posting a revised list, Ive had interest in some figures, and someone unfortunatly change their mind because of my "feedback" today unfortunatly, despite the fact that I can cite Ken Lilly as a reference of buying from, receiving and posting postive feedback for on ebay in the past, and having an ebay feedback score of 100%, with over 600 feedback overall, due to the fact Ive recently started my own ebay account, seperate to my family account, with my own bank account. So I'll leave the revised list for now, and possibly reconsider selling anymore figures, due to possible mistrust, which I cant rectify without some trust on the buyers part unfortunatly.
If you are interested in any figures please still let me know, and I will offer good discounts, but I wont be listing anymore away from ebay for now.