1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of Sesame Merch. for Sale!

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by BooberFraggle, Oct 19, 2011.

1. BooberFraggle New Member

Hey folks, I've been collecting Muppet/Sesame merch. for nearly 10 years. But I'm moving soon and need to clean house a bit. I've got hundreds of pieces I've aquired over the last 10+ years, some rare, some fairly common. I've photographed most of my collection and posted pics and prices to Flickr here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/62660897@N06/sets/72157626678912078/
    more will come later. I've also got dozens of books that I will list later if anyone is interested. If you have any questions, or if you are interested in anything PM me, or contact me @ onemanshow@juno.com
    Thanks, Avery :)