Louise Gold in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Emma,

Thanks for the update on Louise. Sounds like a great production.

So how was the show? :wink:

Whatever

Reaction score
Cool pics. I figured out which one she is (Baroness Bomburst) by her unusual eyes!

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
I've seen Louise Gold coming out of the stage door on a number of occasions (there's a nice pub opposite which I have been known to frequent) and spoken to her twice. She seemed lovely. Any London based muppet fans should catch this show before it closes (September 2005). She really is far too talented!

Best

James

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Punch'n'Judy said:
She really is far too talented!
That is so true.
But all too often there are STILL people who even if they've coem across her aren't fully aware of the sheer range of her talent.

Best Wishes
Emma

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I managed to catch Louise gold in the show when we were in London last year. It was a great show. My Mum didnt enjoy it much as she is petrified of mice and rats and there were a number of them crawling around the seats (not part of the show) its an old theatre, it reminded me of the muppet theatre especially with the rats. I did see a number of other cast members after the show walking outside the theatre, you wouldnt even pick them as being performers when theyre not in costume.

Great show though, so be sure to see it if you can.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Finally managed to do something I've been meaning to do for a while last night...took a number of Muppet items down to the Palladium stage door and had them signed by Louise, which she seemed very happy to do. :excited: She also talked to someother audience members about Xmas Carol.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Lucky you! I wish I had of thought to do that. Wish I had known about the stage door. That would have made the whole trip for me and would be worth the trip to England just for that!