1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Louise Gold's Fansite

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Skekayuk, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Skekayuk

Skekayuk Member

Just wanted to let people know, that I've moved my fansite about Louise Gold to a new domain. It is now on: http://www.qsulis.org.uk/Website_Louise_Gold/Start.htm and I've done a few updates to it, most noteably:

Pages about The Furchester Hotel, with a review of about half of it (I know that more than that of it has been shown, I just haven't caught up with all of it yet).

And Pages about the West End production of Gypsy that she is playing Mazeppa (a trumpet-playing ageing stripper in) - and yes she does get to play the trumpet in that. (rumour has it she's had trumpet lessons for the part).

I haven't got around to doing a page for MMW yet (that will take some time, but she didn't exactly have such a great part on it in the end - Furchester is a far more important part for her Muppetry).

The old version of the site, on Demon is still up at this moment, but hasn't been updated for at least a year and a half. And will have to come down at some point.