Love, drama and Muppets

miss muppet

Reaction score
Hello here's chapter one hope you will like xx

Chapter one - the park

It was a sunny day for Hensonville the muppets decided to take a stroll ant the nearest park. The sounds of children playing echoed through the air. Pepe looked around and sigh . Most of the group had slit apart kermit and piggy had gone for a boat ride the mayhem band had gone to practice the muppet lab group went to collect some lake water for there new experiment. Pepe was left alone fozzie and jaz had not long ago left for a stroll. Slowly pepe entered the park the atmosphere was filled with children playing on swings and slides. Pepe sat down on a nearby bench and brethed in the fresh air. " Hey there buddy you look lonely" a girl said approaching him. Pepe smiled and looked at her she had sholder length blonde hair and eyes and blue as the sea " you okay there buddy " the girl asked sitting next to him " no jo try and have fun when jour buddy's have run off * pepe said " well if you want you can play with me my names shannon by the way but you can call me shan" she smiled holding out her hand " my names pepe " he smiled back shaking her hand. Shan got up and walked with pepe across a large field " so pepe tell my about yourself" shannon smiled

" Kermie I think we should leave soon" piggy smiled. Kermit looked up from his banjo and smiled " are you sure " he asked moving over closer. "Yes I'm sure the group are probably causing havoc by now" piggy giggled. Kermit smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist " just a few more minuets " he smiled leaving a trail of kisses on her neck " no kermie we have to get back " she giggled " please " kermit begged " oh okay fine " she smiled laying back and looking up at the clouded sky

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ha Ha, nice one Kermit!

And it looks like a girl is actually interested in Pepe! Coolio! More please!

miss muppet

Reaction score
More coming up right away xx

Chapter two dazed

After a busy day at the park the muppets gang soon retired home appart from three couples jaz and fozzie sat on a bench looking out at the lake. Kermit a piggy had decided to go for a coach ride pepe and shannon were sitting in the cafe

" So you live with the muppets ? " Shannon asked smiling " si si " pepe replied " wow that's cool " shannon smiled. Shannon looked out of the cafe window and looked back at pepe " I'd better go it was nice meeting you " shannon smiled standing up " here just in case " she winked handing him a peace of paper then kissing him on the cheek " goodbye pepe" she smiled waking off and walking out of the shop. Pepe sat at the table with his mouth wide open.

Kermit sat cuddled closely to piggy as the coach rode further and further into the woods " kermie its getting a little scary " piggy shook. Kermit looked up and wrapped his arms around her " don't worry piggy ill be here " her smiled kissing her sweetly. Piggy smiled and rested her head on her shoulder. Little did they know that the trip will go a little unplanned.

" Fozzie shall we start heading home it kinda dark " jaz smiled " okay come well catch a coach " he smiled standing up. Jaz took fozzie's hand and walked towards the park exit. Jaz swore she could hear a distant crash it was probably nothing or was it ?

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ha HA AH Ha! (Is my laughing getting creepy?) ANYHOOT!!! I love Kermit! I love how he's all, "C'mon Piggy!" Like, it's cute and chiz!

And... Did Pepe just get a phone number? OOOOOooooooh! I luv mushiness!

Not only do I think I heard a crash, I think I heard a crash... Oh, I'm Jaz by the way. Now does that make sense?

You are so... awesome...
I am so... Honored...
That you'd put Jaz... Me... In this story.... With Fozzie!
(I am his distant wife you know. We're keeping a long distance relationship.)

Vous like Moi, Vous really like Moi!

Huh, you must have been listening to me. LOL

More please!

miss muppet

Reaction score
Lol I just love you and fozzie as a couple xx I'm shannon by the way

Chapter three the missing heart

Pepe stared down at the paper not daring to open it did he really just get a phone number ! He couldent believe it. But a loud yelling interrupted his thoughts pepe whipped his head to look outside he could see a small figure from the distance. Slowly pepe stuffed the paper into his jacket and approached the figure wich was soon reveled as kermit the frog " her kermin what happened ! " Pepe gasped. Kermit was coverd in mud " piggys gone missing " he cried " how ! " Pepe asked. Kermit just stood there. Pepe pulled out his phon e and the peace of paper

" Hello ? " A voice awnserd over the phone

" Si hello its pepe we need you help ohkay ". Pepe awnserd

" Of coarse I will be right over !" The voice said then hung up

Yea I know its short but the dramatic parts next ! Xx

miss muppet

Reaction score
Hi ho guys here's chapter four xx

Chapter four help

Kermit sat at the muppets table with his head in his arms pepe sat next to him and fozzie behind him with his paw on kermits shoulder. Before anyone could say a word there was a knock at the door pepe walked over and opened it slightly there stood jaz rather upset " I couldn't find her I checked the woods with sam but still nothing " she said walking in fozzie helped take her coat off " were is sam ? " He asked " oh sams still at the park trying to find piggy he's with animal so basically he is safe " jaz slightly giggled. Gonzo and camilla came in and put down the phone " her phone isn't working either because it won't awnser " gonzo said sitting next to kermit " hey buddy you gotta tell us what happened " gonzo said moving closer. Suddenly another knock interrupted them pepe walked over and opened it " hey what's happened pepe " shannon breathed " its kermin piggy's gone missing " pepe replied letting her in " hey pepe who's this ? " Fozzie asked helping jaz into the chair " oh sorry this is shannon ohkay " pepe replied " hi guys I'm pepe's friend I got a call from pepe he said its and emergency so what's happened ? " Shannon asked taking her coat off " miss piggy's gone missing " gonzo replied. Shannon gasped and walked over to kermit " hey mr the frog can you tell me what's happened ?" Shannon asked putting her hand on his shoulder kermit looked at shannon " okay fine " he sobbed and sat back " well this is what happened " he began to explain

What happened:

" Kermie shouldn't we be out of the woods by now ? " Piggy asked shivering " yes we should" he replied standing up " excuse me sir are we lost ? " Kermit asked walking closer To the drivers seat. No reply. " Sir ? " He said more questionably lightly kermit tapped the figure nothing instead it fell reveling a dummy! Kermit gasped as the hoarse got spooked and started to gallop faster and faster. Kermit ran over to piggy and held her close the last thing he remembered was her then it went black.

End.

" WOA ! " Shannon gasped. Kermit looked down "I just want her back " he cried shannon grabbed a tissue "here " she smiled " hey shannon do you think you could help us ? " Gonzo asked " of course we can't let the worlds nicest frog stay down " she smiled " well I think its time for me and camilla to go to sleep big day of searching ahed " gonzo smiled " agreed " fozzie said walking up with jaz and gonzo behind with cammilla. Shannon smiled and sat next to kermit " ya see kerm were all guoing to help there's nothing to worry about " shannon smiled.

miss muppet

Reaction score
Hi ho guys here's chapter four xx

Chapter four help

Kermit sat at the muppets table with his head in his arms pepe sat next to him and fozzie behind him with his paw on kermits shoulder. Before anyone could say a word there was a knock at the door pepe walked over and opened it slightly there stood jaz rather upset " I couldn't find her I checked the woods with sam but still nothing " she said walking in fozzie helped take her coat off " were is sam ? " He asked " oh sams still at the park trying to find piggy he's with animal so basically he is safe " jaz slightly giggled. Gonzo and camilla came in and put down the phone " her phone isn't working either because it won't awnser " gonzo said sitting next to kermit " hey buddy you gotta tell us what happened " gonzo said moving closer. Suddenly another knock interrupted them pepe walked over and opened it " hey what's happened pepe " shannon breathed " its kermin piggy's gone missing " pepe replied letting her in " hey pepe who's this ? " Fozzie asked helping jaz into the chair " oh sorry this is shannon ohkay " pepe replied " hi guys I'm pepe's friend I got a call from pepe he said its and emergency so what's happened ? " Shannon asked taking her coat off " miss piggy's gone missing " gonzo replied. Shannon gasped and walked over to kermit " hey mr the frog can you tell me what's happened ?" Shannon asked putting her hand on his shoulder kermit looked at shannon " okay fine " he sobbed and sat back " well this is what happened " he began to explain

What happened:

" Kermie shouldn't we be out of the woods by now ? " Piggy asked shivering " yes we should" he replied standing up " excuse me sir are we lost ? " Kermit asked walking closer To the drivers seat. No reply. " Sir ? " He said more questionably lightly kermit tapped the figure nothing instead it fell reveling a dummy! Kermit gasped as the hoarse got spooked and started to gallop faster and faster. Kermit ran over to piggy and held her close the last thing he remembered was her then it went black.

End.

" WOA ! " Shannon gasped. Kermit looked down "I just want her back " he cried shannon grabbed a tissue "here " she smiled " hey shannon do you think you could help us ? " Gonzo asked " of course we can't let the worlds nicest frog stay down " she smiled " well I think its time for me and camilla to go to sleep big day of searching ahed " gonzo smiled " agreed " fozzie said walking up with jaz and gonzo behind with cammilla. Shannon smiled and sat next to kermit " ya see kerm were all going to help there's nothing to worry about " shannon smiled.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Woot! I mean, awwww.... where's piggy? But Woot! What a great chapter! Woot! More please!