Love

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
So Have you ever thought about it. Really... If you want you can share story's about First Love, BreakupsANY THING!!! So I recently got a new Boyfriend after being single for 2 1/2 years and I love him so much. He is amazing!! Y'all will think I'm nuts but I'm 10 and I've had 6 boyfriends been cheated on twice and Even caught my boyfriend kissing my best friend so ya So If u wanna share some love stories BE MY GUEST!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, first of all if you're only ten-years-old, you are WAY too young to have six boyfriends... in fact, you're WAY too young to have ANY boyfriend... you're WAY too young to even worry about stuff like that, you're only concern at that age should be transition from elementary to middle school.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
U
Okay, first of all if you're only ten-years-old, you are WAY too young to have six boyfriends... in fact, you're WAY too young to have ANY boyfriend... you're WAY too young to even worry about stuff like that, you're only concern at that age should be transition from elementary to middle school.
um I'm going into middle school this upcoming school year

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm with Snowthy. Thats still waaaaay too young. And if you are saying this to sound cool or adult...thats even worse.

Seriously...10 and your friends are already kissing? There's a real problem here. This is not cute, This is gross.

lady piggy

Reaction score
Well i have to agree 10 is a little young , BUT STILL WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE OR SAY ITS GROW.Anyways my first love was in kindergarten , well not love but very deep in like lol. We were playing house ,and of course I was the mom and he was the dad. Long story short he whent up too me and kissed me, my first kiss. Then throw out elementary we just liked eachother , but was too shy to do anything. Finally i gave him a note saying how i felt and we became a couple.. for about a month then i broke up with him bc we had nothin incommen :\ but were still friends :-D

Misskermie

Reaction score
My first love... Hmmm... Well...
I dunno second grade. That little play stuff. So we went out for a day...
Kissed someone else the same day.

Me: Never mind I'll find, someone like yooouuuu. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok...I could understand if they were like play crushes. But Being in elementary school and having six boyfriends who are "cheating" on you is not normal. I don't understand why elementary school kids think that having boyfriends is cute all of a sudden. it's not. Kissing? Like...on the lips? WHY? Yeah...ok. Maaaaybe I could see a kiss on the cheek...

Why are you people even listening to me anyway? I'm not one for a relationship. I've gone 20 of my 21 years on earth single. It's way better that way. Guys are jerks. Girls are jerks. Who needs people anyway? The only thing I'm kissing is my dog :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think that the best kind of love is the friendship kind than the romantic kind. While both of them can have their pitfalls, I think that romantic relationships have a lot more at stake sometimes which can get in the way of "love". If you have a good friend, someone you've known for a long time, you don't have to worry about pretending to be a certain person around them, you can just be yourself.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Which brings to mind the saying, "True love starts out as friendship".

But well said Charlie, I agree.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
THABK
Well i have to agree 10 is a little young , BUT STILL WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE OR SAY ITS GROW.Anyways my first love was in kindergarten , well not love but very deep in like lol. We were playing house ,and of course I was the mom and he was the dad. Long story short he whent up too me and kissed me, my first kiss. Then throw out elementary we just liked eachother , but was too shy to do anything. Finally i gave him a note saying how i felt and we became a couple.. for about a month then i broke up with him bc we had nothin incommen :\ but were still friends :-D
YOU!!!!! Someone gets it!! Your never to young to love someone