Luck!!! I Have Luck!!! And Because Of Luck I Have Toasty Feet!!!

Thog

Reaction score
Nate,

I've been doing pretty well. I can make a pack last me 2 days now. I know what you mean about friends who smoke, those are some of the thoughest times. Especially if you have a drink or two, then it's really tempting. I think I just need to not do it no matter how bad I want it. It's not like my life will change if I don't (well I will live longer). The thing I have to do is tell myself is that the reason I'm edgy is because of not smoking and that it is for the best. I know it will happen this year, and it will take time, but I guess I will have to accept that and take it as it comes. In the long run I know it's better for me.

radionate

Reaction score
Dan,

How crazy is this. Our birthdays are 4 days apart, we've been smoking the same amount of time, smoked the same amount per day, and are both trying to quit at the same time.

That must mean if one of us fails, we both will fail. So don't drop the ball Mister Man! :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have had my Kermit slippers for YEARS and YEARS...and only worn them 2 times because I don't want to dirty them up!

BTW,
Dan/Nate--I believe in you two, you can quit smoking! I'm behind you 100%. SO, light that fire under your tushes and get busy stopping smoking!! :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Heehee

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I just love the title of this thread! It's one o' my all-time faves!

:big_grin:
Sadly now I need Muppet mittens as my hands are cold, heh

...what, dont tell me *you guys* have never been online at 4:30AM^_^

electricmayhem

Reaction score
and yay for going shopping and coming home with a fozzie watch and muppet pins:big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
thank you bryon (now i REALLY can't make fun of you)

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh! Now I want to go to Walmart and get widdle Kermie swippews! Grrr! Those thigns never fit me! Curse my abnormally large feet and abnormally short body!!!!

I'm a freak.

I like the title of the thread too, Byron. But, seriously, now we can make more fun of you.:big_grin:

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Oh! Now I want to go to Walmart and get widdle Kermie swippews! Grrr! Those thigns never fit me! Curse my abnormally large feet and abnormally short body!!!!

I'm a freak.

I take a mens size 12 1/2 and I got the Kermit XL slippers and they fit fine.
I guess if your feet are any bigger than that you are out of luck or just a freak.:stick_out_tongue: