1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Luncheon Counter Monster

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Zoot The Saxman, Sep 3, 2006.

1. :cool: Hey guys, in addition to Timmy Monster i have posted new pics of the Luncheon Counter Monster. Both will be molded, and cast into resin. After they are casted and painted, I'll post more pics. Hope you's like em!
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/teddyhalek/my_photos
    :cool:
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Your roster keeps getting impressive by the day Zoot. Have you taken a look at the Bert that WiGgY's making over on the CMX boards? Seems he's done a bang-up job given other's responses to the pics he's shown.
  3. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Nice! Do you have plans to do non-monster characters that wren't made? Perhaps smaller ones like Sal or Mildred or something?
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i really like them all
  5. yes, Wane and Wanda, Bobby Benson, and Lewis Kazagger. Oh, i just added two more pics
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Always so impressed with your work! Great job. :zany:
  7. Heyyyyyyy Vic baby!!!!! Thanks, and I am with Yours!!!! Were in Jersey brother? I'm in Woodbridge
  8. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Yay! He looks great!

Have you seen the latest ep of "From the Balcony"? He's in it! Glad to see a familiar face, and glad to see you making him too!
  9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Oh sweet! I'm currently in Eatontown (Monmouth County), but I'll be movin' way north soon. Maybe one day I'll pass you in Woodbridge Mall!
  10. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I can't say this enough... it's amazing what you do!
  11. gfarkwort

gfarkwort Member

Awesome!....I think you should do a how-to tutorial some time....how do you do the textures?
  12. louloubellsuk

louloubellsuk New Member

Wow, your work is amazing! they fit is so well with all the original figs too!
  13. Thank you very much....That was the plan when i started. To make em "fit" in.
  14. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

love timmy Luncheon Counter Monster is awsome also but he also stuck out in my mind as being not so round...and a little more shaggy...
    and now we know whatcha look like ;)
  15. Thanks for the compliments guys, i'm glad yous dig em'. From the ref pics i have of him, The Muppet Movie where he's sittin in the chair behind Fozzie in the movie house,Also the pic in the George Burns episode guide He's shorter then Fozzie and plump in the face. (Wider) So, to balance his proportion out i had to make a choice of which would look right to the Over all look of the sculpt Still being able to "capture" his look in the face. As far as Shaggyer, He's not finished yet...Arms have to be done first before the outer shaggy hair is done, to maintain consistancy in the hair, this way all the outter shaggy hair is the same.
  16. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Just so long as your factory keeps churnin' em out, we'll keep marvelling at the great Muppet figure/sculpts.

Question though... Would you be adverse to making Mini Muppets? Same loving detail and sculpt, just in a static pose like the PVC figurines?
  17. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

soo the link dosnt work anymore? lol
  18. pojksd

pojksd New Member

Oh, cannot see the pictures, too bad:confused: